seen the ps3 prices on ebay?

JoshuaLogan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Megadeth7684

:D

btw, what do you think the chances are of actually getting one? It seems too easy, not that camping out all night is easy but you know what I am saying...

I live in an area full of rich worthless teens whos parents dont give a {censored} if they make it to school the next day or not... this could be difficult.

• Members
Originally posted by nvcreations

btw, what do you think the chances are of actually getting one? It seems too easy, not that camping out all night is easy but you know what I am saying...

I live in an area full of rich worthless teens whos parents dont give a {censored} if they make it to school the next day or not... this could be difficult.

It just depends how long you are willing to camp out. My friend and I are going out to Best Buy at 9PM on Wednesday night. :freak: :freak: :freak:

I called up Wal-Mart yesterday to ask them about reserves, and they said there's a guy already in line, he's been there since Saturday.

I'd get there by Thursday afternoon at the latest.

• Members
Originally posted by Megadeth7684

It just depends how long you are willing to camp out. My friend and I are going out to Best Buy at 9PM on Wednesday night.
:freak:

I called up Wal-Mart yesterday to ask them about reserves, and they said there's a guy already in line, he's been there since Saturday.

I'd get there by Thursday afternoon at the latest.

holy {censored}...
If you do camp out starting wednesday... you deserve every cent you make off that! hmmm I have a walmart, a target, and a best buy about 5 miles apart from each other. I am t hinking the target might be better.

• Members
Originally posted by nvcreations

holy {censored}...

If you do camp out starting wednesday... you deserve every cent you make off that! hmmm I have a walmart, a target, and a best buy about 5 miles apart from each other. I am t hinking the target might be better.

We're just hoping that's early enough. If we get out there and there's a line on Wednesday night, we're just not even going to try, because that would be insane. We'll be out there for 37 hours. :eek::freak:

• Members

Originally posted by Songman68

Or how some scumbags take advantage of people so easily.

I dont know. Its not like the guy wrote a huge description about it pretending like its a PS-3. It is a real short description, clearly outlining what the auction is for. And its even in the freaking title. Cant get much clearer than that.

People sell email addresses all the time. {censored}, people sell gmail invitations on ebay all the time.

Its hard to lump this guy in with all the real scumbags on ebay.

• Members
Originally posted by ihave27frets

when do they go on sale and for how much $? I hate video games by the way...but im always down for a re-sale.
:thu:

Pete, if you get one, make sure you get the one with the 60 gig hard drive, it's $600. There's a cheaper one, but no one will want that. If you can get one and list it on Ebay the same day, you'll make at the very least a grand or two. Oh and they go on sale this Friday.

Archived