OT: ROBIN MEADE (Sexiest woman on TV News)

Highgrade

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Ultron

Were you there during the Andrea Thompson fiasco? That was weird....she didn't last long.

I always had the hots for Lynn Russell....something about her.....so earthy and hot. I heard she's a blackbelt too.
:love:

No that was before my time:o

• Members

Originally posted by firebird1999us

Hi! I work for CNN/headlines and will be doing audio for Robin and Company next Wednesday-Friday!
:o

Would you like me to say hi for you guys:confused:
:confused:
:confused:

:wave:

She's much, much hotter in person!
:eek:
:eek:

And she really is a wonderful person...unlike a lot of those otehr hot anchors:o

Oh, and our sports anchor, Ray Dalessio, just bought a Gibson Bullseye Zakk Wylde model:idea:

Her personality really comes across on TV..I love her giggle when she's doing the small talk with Ray. As for he and his guitar..I knew there was something I liked about him, but I *thought* it was that he was nailing Robin.

• Members

Originally posted by Rich4Once

Her personality really comes across on TV..I love her giggle when she's doing the small talk with Ray. As for he and his guitar..I knew there was something I liked about him, but I *thought* it was that he was nailing Robin.

Ray's a really nice guy! I brought my strat in once and when he saw the case he was like "dude -- you gotta let me play that":o

Anyways he sent me some pics of him with the Zakk Wylde and all I can say he's a total metal head!:idea:

In fact he probably posts here:D

• Members

Originally posted by firebird1999us

Ray's a really nice guy! I brought my strat in once and when he saw the case he was like "dude -- you gotta let me play that":o

Anyways he sent me some pics of him with the Zakk Wylde and all I can say he's a total metal head!
:idea:

In fact he probably posts here:D

I'll be thinking about that when I turn the TV on tomorrow morning. I usually watch them while I'm getting ready for work...from 5-5:30am CST.

Tell Robin when you see her that we at HC think she's one fabulous babe. "If she were a president, she'd be Babe-raham Lincoln!" :love:

• Members

I'll be thinking about that when I turn the TV on tomorrow morning. I usually watch them while I'm getting ready for work...from 5-5:30am CST.

Tell Robin when you see her that we at HC think she's one fabulous babe. "If she were a president, she'd be Babe-raham Lincoln!"

:D :D :D

I'll see if Ray will send me some ZW pics for you guys and post them somewhere on here!:p

I just sent him an e-mail about it!:idea:

• Members

Robin has one of the cutest giggles - I just love watchin her. She is effervescent. Her husband is one lucky dude!

Archived