OT: ROBIN MEADE (Sexiest woman on TV News)

Highgrade

• Members

Originally posted by sufidancer

But they would just as soon eat a turd than give an American male the time of day. Stuck up whores. Oh and they probably have pits that look like they have Buckwheat in a head lock.

That's the French for you - they all have a baguette stuck up their ass!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by firebird1999us

Hi! I work for CNN/headlines and will be doing audio for Robin and Company next Wednesday-Friday!
:o

Would you like me to say hi for you guys:confused:
:confused:

:wave:

She's much, much hotter in person!
:eek:
:love:

And she really is a wonderful person...unlike a lot of those otehr hot anchors:o

Oh, and our sports anchor, Ray Dalessio, just bought a Gibson Bullseye Zakk Wylde model:idea:

Interesting.

Were you ever working when a Stern fan did a prank call?

• Members

Hi! I work for CNN/headlines and will be doing audio for Robin and Company next Wednesday-Friday!
:o

Would you like me to say hi for you guys:confused:

She's much, much hotter in person!

And she really is a wonderful person...unlike a lot of those otehr hot anchors:o

Tell her to come back to Chicago....all we have left is Jackie Bange. :cry:

She is way hotter in person....sweet too. I saw her at La Sorella de Francesca. :love:

• Members

Originally posted by code_blue

Interesting.

Were you ever working when a Stern fan did a prank call?

Actually I've not ever had a prank call on one of my shows:o When the Hawian earth quake happened a few months ago though we took the Hawian affiliate and were fearful a few times when people called in....I think it used to happen all the time on Daryn Keagan's show, but I didn't ever really work with her.

Although I could pass out the number for our telos line on teh HCOJ and change all that really quick I'm sure:p

• Members

[fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap] [fap]

• Members

Originally posted by Ultron

Tell her to come back to Chicago....all we have left is Jackie Bange.
:cry:

She is way hotter in person....sweet too. I saw her at La Sorella de Francesca.

Oh yeah she is absolutely gorgeous in person...there are alot of anchors that work here who have a whole lot of help from lighting and makeup and she just ISN'T one of them!:love: :love: :love:

I didn't know she worked in Chicago though...I know she was Miss Ohio or something and used to work to work at a station up there I think.

• Members

Originally posted by JohnRageOn

Guys check out one of the most beautiful greek newscasters

http://www.evakaili.gr/

Eva Kaili

Edit 1: She's a politician too
:D

When I lived in Greece they only had 2 TV channels and those "closed for the night" around midnight - and they didn't have babes like the one above!

What channel is Eva on?? Can you introduce me to her? I would really like to taste her dolmades!!:wave:

• Members

Oh yeah she is absolutely gorgeous in person...there are alot of anchors that work here who have a whole lot of help from lighting and makeup and she just ISN'T one of them!

I didn't know she worked in Chicago though...I know she was Miss Ohio or something and used to work to work at a station up there I think.

Were you there during the Andrea Thompson fiasco? That was weird....she didn't last long.

I always had the hots for Lynn Russell....something about her.....so earthy and hot. I heard she's a blackbelt too. :love:

Archived