I smell...recommend me some body wash/cologne!

guitardude24

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Randy Van Sykes

Well girls like flowers...so maybe you should try to smell like a flower.

Use scented Dove and some type of floral body spray....I think Secret makes a flowery smelling deodorant.

This is poor logic my friend. Smelling like a flower might get you laid at a bar called The Rainbow Banana.

• Members
Originally posted by paulintheuk

Hard to believe so few Americans wear cologne, maybe that's why I scored so much in the states?

Anyway... my top 5 are Issey Miyake pour Homme, Armani Code, Boss Soul, Fahrenheit and Boss Boss... Normally the Boss Boss coz it drives the girlfriend batty!
:)

promotion5.jpg

:thu:

I use that with the matching deo stick and just for change I have Boss Selection stick with matching after shave :)

_5203444.jpg

• Members

The funny thing is, in the UK there was this cheap and nasty deoderant/bodywash etc called Lynx. It was what the poor kids used to use in scool etc (I know because I was one of them!).

In the US they rebranded it as AXE, put some insane marketing aimed at teens and it is a massive hit. Now all teens use it..And it is just some cheap and nasty crap that was an embarrasment in the UK. MARKETING IS KEY. I am looking at you Krank.

• Members

Originally posted by gafyagaton

Don't bother with colognes and perfumes. That is a behavior we learned from watching our mothers spray odors on them.

You don't need that {censored}.

I never use cologne yet I somehow have a devoted girlfriend. My bud never goes out without spraying musky {censored} on him yet his 'love' dryspell is going on nearly 2 years since his wife died.

IF you smell after bathing.. i'd think your problem is either a medical one. (diabetes?) or Maybe its your clothes that are funky. Wash your clothes more often or try a different detergent.

Oh and floss. Sometimes what smells like ass.. is really teeth.

+2

And shower every day or twice a day and just use some good bodywash like, Old spice, brute, ect. Even a good bath soaking

• Members

idd, that axe stuff stinks like hell, i bought a can of that spray but it stank so bad I never used it again.
just wash with good old fashioned soap, dry really well with a clean towel, cause bacteries love humid places like moisty armpits.

if you really stink bad from your armpits try some baking soda, that stuff is very good at absorbing all kinds of odors.

Archived