I smell...recommend me some body wash/cologne!

guitardude24

• Members

Hi,

My girlfiend tells me I smell. I shower every day, but I guess I'm just a naturally smelly man :confused:

So, I'm running low on both my body wash and my deodorant so I figured I'd get some suggestions from y'all, seeing as you are a bunch of nice smelling, ladies men, right?

So, first off, should I get a good smelling body wash? I use that Axe body wash now and I must say it doesn't really last long...I heard the Old Spice stuff is good? My girl told me she would basically {censored} me non-stop if I worn the Old Spice Mountain Rush deodorant, so I tried it, but now my armpits always itch, only after I started using that deodorant...weird? So I'd prefer not to use it, but I like the sex :love: ...Maybe there's a Mountain Blast body wash by Old Spice?!?! :idea:

Ok, so next question is about deodorant vs. cologne.

I've never really owned a cologne...I'm a freshman in college and I was a sheltered, shy child growing up so I never got into that stuff when I was younger. I want a nice smelling something that will cover up my natural man-scent all day. Suggestions?

Finally, if I use a cologne, how the {censored} do I apply it? How much and where? I know that it's a major turn on if a guy smells nice, but it's a major turn off if he smells of way too much cologne. :freak:

Help a smelly brotha out!

:wave:

EDIT: After some research I find that Old Spice does have the Mountian Rush in both a body wash and a clear gel deodorant. Should I try these? I always used to use a gel deodorant, maybe the stick vs. gel is what's making my armpits so itchy and uncomfortable?

SECOND EDIT: Now I'm all confused. It seems Old Spice also has this Mountain Rush in a aerosol Spray deo/antiperspirant. What's the best route to go? A gel or spray? And then, deodorant/antiperspirant vs. cologne?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by omni

Drop a TicTac in her slit.
:)

:idea::thu:

But what about when she's not around?

The whole point of this is that I go to college 2.5 hours away from her so I don't see her for a few weeks at a time and I wanna smell nice to get uber sex when I do see her. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by guitardude24

:idea::thu:

But what about when she's not around?

The whole point of this is that I go to college 2.5 hours away from her so I don't see her for a few weeks at a time and I wanna smell nice to get uber sex when I do see her.
:thu:

Dial and Clorox.:idea:

• Members

get a nice cologne. not one youd buy at vons, or {censored}in sav on. get a high dollar, descent cologne. now from there, spray once on your neck, bare skin, not your shirt. the skin will make the cologne come off stronger as you sweat. feel free to hit your nuts once if shes gonna give you head. The burn is natural, dont worry, youll get used to it. thats crash course in cologne.

body wash, obviously, wash your body, keep it real with that.

• Members
Originally posted by Emelianenko

get a nice cologne. not one youd buy at vons, or {censored}in sav on. get a high dollar, descent cologne. now from there, spray once on your neck, bare skin, not your shirt. the skin will make the cologne come off stronger as you sweat. feel free to hit your nuts once if shes gonna give you head. The burn is natural, dont worry, youll get used to it. thats crash course in cologne.

Fo troof!:D

• Members

Is that one spray on either side of my neck or only one? Where should I spray the one? Adam's apple? Spine?

Also, I shave my balls, should I spray those? Will it burn a lot?

I think right now I'm gonna get the Old Spice body wash and see how strong that is and how long it stays on my skin and go from there!

Any other opinions on colognes? What are some good ones and/or good places to try and buy?

• Members

Is that one spray on either side of my neck or only one? Where should I spray the one? Adam's apple? Spine?

I think right now I'm gonna get the Old Spice body wash and see how strong that is and how long it stays on my skin and go from there!

Any other opinions on colognes? What are some good ones and/or good places to try and buy?

Spray yer taint, pits, balls and sack with some clorox.:)

• Members
Originally posted by Craigy

Armani - Aqua di gio, Mania, Code

Boss - Energize, In motion black

Calvin Klein - Euphoria, Crave

Buy an anti persperant for yer pits. Spray the after shave on your face duh and put a bit behind your ears - theres glands there
:thu:

OMG, I totally left out aftershave!

What should i get, right now I use a Gillette Fusion and Brut aftershave...

So, I should get a body wash, antiperspirant, some cologne and nice smelling aftershave?

What if the scents waft together and happen to small like ass when combined?

• Members

adams apple, and use a quality chanel. anytihng at nordstroms will do.

I shave my balls too, and the burn is equal.

• Members

adams apple, and use a quality chanel. anytihng at nordstroms will do.

I shave my balls too, and the burn is equal.

Okay, thanks for the info.

There are no Nordstroms in my state. :cry:

I'll go some places with my girl and see what we both like the smell of!

Archived