To the guys who send me regular PM's...

Zachman

• Members

Originally posted by Zachman

I am done with this place, and would like to wish you guys the BEST!!! Feel free to E-mail me via my site, and I'll try to get back to you ASAP. To the guys that know, I am on the other boards, where the adults hang.

Peace
:thu::wave:

I decided to reserve and exercise the right to visit when I'm needed, as most of the trolls don't seem too helpful. :D

• Members

:D
Lord Toneking, was having issues and didn't seem to have any luck getting help, so I decided to help a bro out.
:thu:
Made a new friend and am glad to report he's up and running with his rig now.

I saw the thread...sounds like you really helped out.

So...stick around...and help those in need...stop signing off the forum and sounding like a dork.:eek:

See you around...who knows...maybe you can help me out one day...:p

• Members

Originally posted by bverdon

I saw the thread...sounds like you really helped out.

So...stick around...and help those in need...stop signing off the forum and sounding like a dork.
:eek:

See you around...who knows...maybe you can help me out one day...
:p

Ya, I only did that once ("signed off") and well... quite frankly was having a bad day, that day.

I'll be around. :)

• Members

:D
Lord Toneking, was having issues and didn't seem to have any luck getting help, so I decided to help a bro out.
Made a new friend and am glad to report he's up and running with his rig now.

People are so quick to cast judgement:freak:

Thanks again for last night! I've been jammin' all day today thanks to you. I still am not sure if the Mark IV is for me or not, but it's much nicer to play now that things are all working properly. I may experiment with some different tube configs and see what happens from there

I got your number now so I'm sure you'll be hearing from me when the next 'episode' happens again:D

Thanks Again!

• Members

Originally posted by guitarded_1

It's a message board, for {censored}'s sake.

Sometimes I like to think of you guys as ants...and then I picture myself incinerating all of you with a lighter and a highly flammable aerosol can.

That's about as involved as I would like to get with this place.

Umm, so leave... What's so confusing about not posting where it really doesn't contribute? OR not clicking on a thread that you think will not assist you in a positive way? Sheesh... :idea:

• Members

Zachman, no offence but you really need to chill out, you take this place far too seriously.

Thing is, you always make yourself a target for the haters and trolls because you ALWAYS argue back and then insert images of you playing at the HOB to prove something, Then pics of your rig, then try to out type them with intellectual remarks, then post a picture or guthrie et al to prove another thing you are trying to say..

The point is you try too hard.

Go take some recreational drugs or something. Personally i can just picture you at your keyboard waiting to pounce and the moment you see someone has written something troll like or WOT, you already have the ammo waiting to post back at them.

Also mang, a thread declaring your leaving??? Jeez...

dont worry, this place will not stop turning because you dont post here anymore.

Personally i like the randomness that can sometimes be seen in here, mainly because i get to see all the squares fighting for complete forum integrity, and losing, and even though Open Jam is only a couple of clicks away, i cant be arsed to go there.

:p :p :p

• Members

Originally posted by Nerine

Zachman, no offence but you really need to chill out, you take this place far too seriously.

Thing is, you always make yourself a target for the haters and trolls because you ALWAYS argue back and then insert images of you playing at the HOB to prove something, Then pics of your rig, then try to out type them with intellectual remarks, then post a picture or guthrie et al to prove another thing you are trying to say..

The point is you try too hard.

Go take some recreational drugs or something. Personally i can just picture you at your keyboard waiting to pounce and the moment you see someone has written something troll like or WOT, you already have the ammo waiting to post back at them.

Also mang, a thread declaring your leaving??? Jeez...

dont worry, this place will not stop turning because you dont post here anymore.

Personally i like the randomness that can sometimes be seen in here, mainly because i get to see all the squares fighting for complete forum integrity, and losing, and even though Open Jam is only a couple of clicks away, i cant be arsed to go there.

This thread is already old. This was bumped by somebody who either couldn't find anything interesting, or just wanted to keep BS present on the forum.

I've already recanted, and explained why.

Cheers

Archived