Citizen's complain about AC/DC guitarist

Negative K3 fan

• Members

You read my mind.

I was thinking something similar. Complaining that his house is big, and that they "can't compete" is a bit odd. I suppose it might somehow affect their property values, but that's a matter of speculation I don't fully understand. But it's definitely not a house that would look horrible to have on the same street (which definitely would have an impact on property values of the surrounding homes).

i live in southwest connecticut where there is endless money, and trust me, the rich wifes can not stand if someone does something to their house that might make them second in the neighborhood. Its funny watching one house in a neighborhood put a new rock wall up, and then within a year everyone on the street has one, with each newer one being bigger and more expensive than the last person to build one. and if anything, him building that house will raise the value of all the smaller houses in the area.

• Members
You read my mind.

I was thinking something similar. Complaining that his house is big, and that they "can't compete" is a bit odd. I suppose it might somehow affect their property values, but that's a matter of speculation I don't fully understand. But it's definitely not a house that would look horrible to have on the same street (which definitely would have an impact on property values of the surrounding homes).

I'm a Builder/Contractor. You would Not Believe the {censored} people come up with, when it comes time to complain about the new house being built near them. They become passionate about it, to the point of doing whatever they can to stop it.

{censored}, my father built the house I'm in now, 20 years ago, and my neighbors STILL hate our guts for building there.:freak:

• Members

It's a big house, sure, but certainly nothing to get worked up about. I'd say it's just slightly bigger than the average suburban home, in a nice neighborhood. Definitely not "rockstar big"

What kind of {censored}ing neighborhood do you live in? :eek:

• Members
haha, that shows again that according to Dutch standards, any decent house is big
:D

I guess the houses in belgium are much bigger then?

don't think so, houses in Europe are smaller than in the US and Canada for shure. Groundprices in the area where I live are insane, about

Archived