OT: I can't stop laughing.

rememberduane

• Members

Nearly 6 000 posts and i dont believe i've ever seen anything remotely amp...wait..no...music related.

Just saying thats all....my net is being slow so i cant read the articles...but i will....soon.

you dont like OT threads?

dont read them then :rolleyes:

• Members
you dont like OT threads?

dont read them then
:rolleyes:

Thanks mum i'll do that/

I never said i didnt like them....i just often wonder why the people that never seem to have anything music related to say are doing here thats all. Like i said..i was "just saying thats all". Meaning - "I have noticed".

I have no problem with the OT threads. Because - i'm a big boy and can make decisions on whether or not to click something or not.

But i'll take your advice under consideration.

• Members

Thanks mum i'll do that/

I never said i didnt like them....i just often wonder why the people that never seem to have anything music related to say are doing here thats all. Like i said..i was "just saying thats all". Meaning - "I have noticed".

I have no problem with the OT threads. Because - i'm a big boy and can make decisions on whether or not to click something or not.

But i'll take your advice under consideration.

What he means is.............Washington is full of assholes. And damn the Democrat/ Republicain monopoly, that is ruining our American way of life.

Maybe we should put Gingrich on trial. Sense he lied about he affairs. And was most likely having blow jobs done on him in the oval office.

But that was Cheney's faggot ass, sucking his cock.

Hey Cheney's daughter is a lesibian. That can ONLY mean one thing, Cheney likes it in the ass. Not to mention down the throat.

• Members

Change is the future. Liberals will rule this country soon. Because the American people love their Liberties, and want a change.

And the children of tomorrow are NOT republicain.

Ronald Reagan was the "great pretender" from Hollywood. We need a new Hollywood Liberal type like Reagan was.

Someone willing to flipflop on the issues like Reagan was willing to do. First Reagan was a Democrat, then he changed parties to become a republicain.

I bet when Reagan was on his death bed, Nancy Reagan wasn't telling him, "just say NO to the drugs Ronnie".

But he just layed there in his drug induced state. Cheating death with the help of pharmaceutical medicines, from the pharmacy.........I mean drugs, form the drug store.

But that's because Republicains aren't pussies. Just hypocrites

• Members

First Reagan was a Democrat, then he changed parties to become a republicain.

But that's because Republicains aren't pussies. Just hypocrites

So does this mean Reagan used to be a {censored}, and then became a hypocrite?

How about Rudy Giuliani, he was a {censored}. I mean a democrat.

Giuliani is the SUPER ultimate "FLIP FLOPPER". Even flipping & flopping more than John Kerry ever did.

Giuliani flip/flops more than a fish out of water.

I'm waiting for Giuliani to flip flop back to being a Democrat. Hell Even Lynn Swann saw that a Republicain can't win {censored} anymore. No matter how much money you have.

Republicains can't even win the Presidency.

Wonder if the Republicains will try to have another appointed President, instead of the one we vote for.

Of course the one with the most votes should win.

But that's not how it works in a country that used to use horseback as a way to get votes counted and recorded in Washington.

• Members

So, I just finished watching "Jesus Camp"...

I love the part with Ted Haggard....Republican hyprocrisy at it's finest.

Fair to note Republicain Rep. Mark Foley from Florida in this thread as well.

Cover up? Prior knowledge within the hypocritical Republicain party?

They are not out to catch a predator. They are out to get Democrats.

• Members

Nearly 6 000 posts and i dont believe i've ever seen anything remotely amp...wait..no...music related.

Just saying thats all....my net is being slow so i cant read the articles...but i will....soon.

Feel free to do a search for my name before you complain. Also, if you don't like OT threads, they're clearly marked. Don't click on them.

On all cases, why are you wasting your time posting in an OT thread if you don't even have enough speed to read articles?

• Members

The term lesser of two evils comes to mind

Sheer inanity/idiocy, naive/shortsighted idealism, and few (if any) viable plans, hypocrisy

versus

Sheer inanity/idiocy, scary conservatism/pseudoreligiosity, and scary/corrupt plans, hypocrisy

I don't like either one persnaqlly.

• Members

Feel free to do a search for my name before you complain. Also, if you don't like OT threads, they're clearly marked. Don't click on them.

On all cases, why are you wasting your time posting in an OT thread if you don't even have enough speed to read articles?

Look - i dont care if you NEVER EVER even remotely post something that could be considered somewhat close to comething relating to the musical area....i was basically just thinking out loud and saying i dont remember ever seeing something....you know what....i'm going to bed.

Summary - i wasnt having a go at you - i was just making an observation.

No harm intended.

• Members
Politicians = Hypocrites

Fixed :thu:

You can't seriously believe that Democrats are any more honest? Politics breeds hypocrisy, greed and corruption; no matter what party affliation you belong too.

Don't drink the kool-aid.

Archived