OT: Have you ever noticed how much Slipknot ripped off Fear Factory?

Cliff Fiscal

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved how Joshua the clinicly retarded decided to try and pull in ChrisJD's gear in to try and prove a point. especially when the point has everything to do with Joshua's PERCEPTION of similarities. way to go.

your totally mature and way to cool for us. we're all sorry we dont want to help you pack the fudge while listening to slipknot and flaming FF all the while. how can we ever get you to forigive us?

• Members

They sound very similar, just like In Flames sound just like Lamb of God.

are you kidding me?! In Flames and Lamb of God don't even have similar tones. In Flames is brighter and Smoother with a little bit of a fizz. Lamb of God is Dryer than you granny's {censored}. they have a lot punchier tone. and vox are completely different.

• Members

It's just like how Cuba Gooding Jr. sounds looks like Billy Bob Thornton.

It's just like how Carcass sounds like 6 Feet Under.

Is that like having teh secks with a plastic blow up doll and it's considerable likeness to that of a real woman?

Or is that way off?

• Members

Is that like having teh secks with a plastic blow up doll and it's considerable likeness to that of a real woman?

Or is that way off?

It's more like how {censored}ing your mom feels like sticking my dick in a sandbox full of leaves.

• Members

It's more like how {censored}ing your mom feels like sticking my dick in a sandbox full of leaves.

This implies that you have, in fact, done the following:

Raked leaves up into a huge pile.

Cleaned out the dog turds that are so inevitably crammed in most sandboxes.

Filled the sandbox up with the leaves, mixed it up, and attempted to {censored} it?

Honestly, I'm impressed and confused all at the same time.

I'm gonna eat me a sammich and think about it.

• Members

This is what is "up":

He got embarrased because no one agreed with him so he felt "out of the loop" of understanding music. Theh he took the "I was trolling all along" road and is acting flippant.

Awwww. Poor baby. Are the nasty internet people making you feel like a silly hilly billy?

(cradles/rocks Josh)

"I know you are a troll making us defend music...I know you really do understand musix...There there...all better."

• Members
This is what is "up":

He got embarrased because no one agreed with him so he felt "out of the loop" of understanding music. Theh he took the "I was trolling all along" road and is acting flippant.

Awwww. Poor baby. Are the nasty internet people making you feel like a silly hilly billy?

(cradles/rocks Josh)

"I know you are a troll making us defend music...I know you really do understand musix...There there...all better."

:lol: :lol:

• Members
This implies that you have, in fact, done the following:

Raked leaves up into a huge pile.

Cleaned out the dog turds that are so inevitably crammed in most sandboxes.

Filled the sandbox up with the leaves, mixed it up, and attempted to {censored} it?

Honestly, I'm impressed and confused all at the same time.

I'm gonna eat me a sammich and think about it.

I didn't take the turds out.:rolleyes:

• Members

This is what is "up":

(cradles/rocks Josh)

Oh, we have a real transcriptionist here.

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, and I'm the one with the power.....Bitch.

Did you get that?

• Members

Oh, we have a real transcriptionist here.

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, and I'm the one with the power.....Bitch.

Did you get that?

Dude, you're just lame. How old are you?

Archived