BigBone

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, here we are. And har har har.
:thu:

I care?

You know what, forget it. I actually don't care this much about proving a point to you. You are welcome to believe that I posted because I was somehow offended that you have a different opinion if you like, but I thought it was fair to point out how it wasn't actually obvious to some of the victims. Some, indeed it was (or should have been) obvious and they fell for it anyway. It's not like Zakk, Chad, 357 or any of those people are exactly clever, but I believe I outlined legitimate reasons to prove that not everyone that fell for it was a stupid, greedy asshole. But then, I've explained that already, it doesn't affect either of us, so I'm done with this conversation. I've said what I wanted to say, and so have you. I'm done, you're safe now.

• Members

And you think you're not crying like a bitch? Look at all this effort you are putting into this {censored}. Pathetic.
:lol:

Indeed, totally pathetic. Anyway, I'm excited for you that your own rules and logic don't apply to you. If I post, I'm a whining bitch and I have no valid reason to post about it (pardon me for being a fast typist), but if you post, get involved and actually are acting like a whiny bitch, you're immune to your own logic and label (you're okay with that?). Even though you whine enough and spend enough time to have a 25 billion post count. Now, that's just {censored}ing brilliant. Seriously, I'm impressed. I just want to know one thing... is this going to affect our relationship? I'll miss you.

PS: Okay, okay, I'll seriously leave you alone now. It's only funny for so long before it gets boring.

• Members
Indeed, totally pathetic. Anyway, I'm excited for you that your own rules and logic don't apply to you. If I post, I'm a whining bitch and I have no valid reason to post about it (pardon me for being a fast typist), but if you post, get involved and actually
are
acting like a whiny bitch, you're immune to your own logic and label (you're okay with that?). Now, that's just {censored}ing brilliant. Seriously, I'm impressed. I just want to know one thing... is this going to affect our relationship? I'll miss you.

Now you're just jumping off the deep end. I love how this is making you angry. :lol:

If you didnt think it was an obvious scam, fine. I did. And so did a lot of other people who werent dumb enough to fall for it. I posted that, and then you want me to get into some sort of discussion with you about it? Why? I stated my opinion and I moved on. For some reason you cant do the same.

When things seem too good to be true, 99% of the time they are. :idea:

• Members

Now you're just jumping off the deep end. I love how this is making you angry.
:lol:

If you didnt think it was an obvious scam, fine. I did. And so did a lot of other people who werent dumb enough to fall for it. I posted that, and then you want me to get into some sort of discussion with you about it? Why? I stated my opinion and I moved on. For some reason you cant do the same.

When things seem too good to be true, 99% of the time they are.
:idea:

Dance, monkey boy, dance! LOL Dude, you've hardly moved on. You responded to me, I responded to you and so on (as is the intention of the forum and communication -- that's why we're all here). You can't accept you were just as involved in this thread as I was? Wow, who were you posting to when you replied to me each time? You have some serious issues man.

Anyway, I am only responding now to state the obvious once again, because I know how "quick typing" can give people the wrong impression. I'm not angry, I never have been. I'm not upset or foaming at the mouth typing (that's you, my friend). I might think you're an idiot but, unlike you, I don't get all emotional about the topic (I guess you are genuinely concerned with what I think about you?), and I certainly do not need to feel like I won some stupid argument on the Internet... especially against a frantic forum poster that seriously lacks a clue and feels the need to get validation by trying to get the last word or whatever your trip is.

I guess that's why you continue to try and drag me back into it. Have you nothing better to do? Look at you, man, you are trying to make this Chad Dyer/357 scam issue about you and me, and you can't manage to stop. Practice what you preach at least! So, fine, weirdo, have the last {censored}ing word! Good Grief. Wow, what a nut job.

• Members
Where Zakk and company lost it was when instead of doing what was right, they stood behind Daniel(357),Chad and Tim to the bitter end. Maybe they didn't want to believe theguy who dressed up as Zakk and rode Motorcycles for him in his Videos would actually do this, maybe they were trying in vain to save a financial investment, maybe they were just scum all along.

So yeah, literally THOUSANDS of People got scammed all over the world in a deal that hindsight shows was Too Good to be true. I guess they were all stupid, especially since they didn't have the benefit of hindsight as the brilliant individuals now attacking them for being victims. I suppose they say the same about a Girl who gets raped walking to her car in a parking lot.

Not everyone who is following this lost out in the deal though so before the trolls start poing fingers they may want to at least find out if their intended target is a valid target or not.
:mad:
Chad still is a piece of {censored}.
:o

Abso{censored}inlutely 100% on the money ! Read it again finger pointers.

• Members
Actually I did get the part about you not falling for it. I was referring to other guys who did.

And if it wasnt blatantly obvious then you're a moron and Ill continue laughing at you.
:thu:

You're a {censored}ing idiot retard. Read the quoted text above asshole.

• Members

Moral of the story:

Sometimes, when you look like you're dirty, like you stink, and like you don't give a damn about anyone but yourself, there is a far greater likelihood that you're proving the stereotype to be true, rather then false.

-W

• Members
Well, that's not hard to do.

Oh, snap.

or whatever...

The Chadisms are funny.

In all fairness telephant has consistently been pointing out it was a scam since "the deal" first reared it's chodelike head and true to his word said he would lord it over all of us at every opportunity when he was proven right. :o

• 5 months later...

Archived