Anyone else get a PM from Chad Dyer

BigBone

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You losers actually fell for the scam in the first place. that in itself is comedy gold.
:thu:

I didn't, nor did a lot of other people commenting. So, is it appropriate to blame the victims in this case, instead of the perpetrators of the crime? Funny how people ignore the reasons why so many did fall for it, and just rag on the victims. This wasn't some {censored}ing 419 scam or random, unsolicited scam email. If Bill Gates was pictured with new systems on microsoft.com saying "we're giving back to our client base" and ran it for 6+ months without anyone in power ever removing it, and all the managers, web site contacts (info, help, sales, abuse, hr people, etc.) all confirmed it was indeed real, would people be suckers for falling for it? If Chad Dyer was the webmaster of MS's web site, I'd know it was still a scam, but a lot of people didn't know anything about this clown, nor did they understand just what role and power a "webmaster" has. Still, this is why I contacted Zakk's manager and friends and confirmed Zakk's wife was involved in the site design and promotion with Chad.

So, how exactly were people stupid for falling for it? That's like saying if someone buys an item on an ebay auction from a seller with 100% feedback, and they pay the person and the person never sends them the item, that they were an idiot for ever falling for a scam. Sometimes it's not possible for people to know, when every logical aspect tells them it's actually for real. Yes, some of us still knew better and didn't fall for it, but there were times when even I thought "this actually does look like it has to be legitimate. Zakk is in pictures with the items holding them up, and his manager, webmaster, his wife that works with the webmaster on the site, his tour manager, the company that made him a motor cycle or two, and everyone else are confirming it's real, and Gibson confirmed there is a large order in place from 357 customs..." but then I knew that Chad was a dip{censored} monkey boy and thought "No, no way..." I don't see with that information how you can fault people and call them fools for believing it might actually be real and dropping a hundred or two (more for some people) and chancing it. Really, how could you?

If you think it was still obvious with all of that information and verification, then you must think everything's a scam. With what I said above, I challenge you to point out any flaw where it was still seen as an "obvious scam" where people that fell for it would have had to have been stupid. If you can, I bet myself or someone that paid attention to the scam can quickly respond with some legitimate and verifiable rationalization of how it is actually true that the scammed people were told back then. Then, consider that people did just that, asked questions and went out of their way to verify anything that might have been unclear... not doing so in hindsight. Yes, Chad is actually stupid, he's not clever because he helped scam people. Also, while some people did fall for the scam because they are indeed mindless Zakk worshipers and did so without a thought, there were enough people that fell for it that did research it or had every reason to believe it was actually legitimate. I don't think it's accurate or fair to blame the victims to somehow try and vindicate Zakk, Chad or anyone else that are liable. Maybe you didn't know what happened or how and look at it now as if this is some story about a bunch of stupid,. greedy people getting scammed and they must have deserved it, but there truly is a lot more to it that apparently some people don't know. It's simply not the case.

Chad controlling it all and everyone involved is just like some thief working at a bank and all the employee's, bank managers, the general branch manager of the bank, etc. all verifying yes, this person does work at the bank. So, you are at the bank teller window and agree to withdraw $200 from your checking account to this "new savings account". Then it turns out the guy is a thief and transfered all of the money into his own account, took the money and ran. Then, suddenly, the bank manager, branch manager, staff, etc. claim they had no idea, that person never actually worked there or was authorized and you must have been a stupid asshole to have fell for it and it's your own fault... truly laughable, you're right... just a golden moment in comedy. While we're at it, let's ignore the fact that the bank is liable and just rag on the victims.

• Members

Human greed is usually the driving force....getting something for nothing the scammers thrive on that trait in people.

Greed for an Eipiphone? Seriously? I think it's more like the fans with no money wanted some way to have a Zakk Wylde signature guitar, regardless of the brand or actual value. Anyway, who are the girls in your avatar and where can I get the video? haha.

• Members
Greed for an Eipiphone? Seriously? I think it's more like the fans with no money wanted some way to have a Zakk Wylde signature guitar, regardless of the brand or actual value. Anyway, who are the girls in your avatar and where can I get the video? haha.

Yeah...an Epiphone for the cost of a {censored}ty die cast toy. It's all relative you know :wave:

• Members

Greed for an Eipiphone? Seriously? I think it's more like the fans with no money wanted some way to have a Zakk Wylde signature guitar, regardless of the brand or actual value.

I saw a lot of {censored}s on here spouting off about how they were gonna flip their guitars for a profit on eBay. Like that was gonna happen, with hundreds of bullseye Epiphones going up for sale at the same time.

Those are the guys who I'm glad took a monetary anal dicking from Choad Dyer and company.

• Members

I saw a lot of {censored}s on here spouting off about how they were gonna flip their guitars for a profit on eBay. Like that was gonna happen, with hundreds of bullseye Epiphones going up for sale at the same time.

Those are the guys who I'm glad took a monetary anal dicking from Choad Dyer and company.

I hear where you're coming from there. My issue is that Chad and company didn't do this to take people that were greedy, they did it to take people in general and the majority of them were fans of his and why they believed in it, from the official web site, not all out of greed. I don't know which is worse, A: being ripped off or B: getting excited about an Epiphone? I guess I'll go with answer C: Both.

• Members

Ah, sweet. So, where did Chad get you banned from for it, besides the sites he controlled?

He got my myspace page taken down, and a hosting provider I used to store it.

I got a Chad "one two" internet hardman punch combo.

• Members
I didn't, nor did a lot of other people commenting. So, is it appropriate to blame the victims in this case, instead of the perpetrators of the crime? Funny how people ignore the reasons why so many did fall for it, and just rag on the victims. This wasn't some {censored}ing 419 scam or random, unsolicited scam email. If Bill Gates was pictured with new systems on microsoft.com saying "we're giving back to our client base" and ran it for 6+ months without anyone in power ever removing it, and all the managers, web site contacts (info, help, sales, abuse, hr people, etc.) all confirmed it was indeed real, would people be suckers for falling for it? If Chad Dyer was the webmaster of MS's web site, I'd know it was still a scam, but a lot of people didn't know anything about this clown, nor did they understand just what role and power a "webmaster" has. Still, this is why I contacted Zakk's manager and friends and confirmed Zakk's wife was involved in the site design and promotion with Chad.

So, how exactly were people stupid for falling for it? That's like saying if someone buys an item on an ebay auction from a seller with 100% feedback, and they pay the person and the person never sends them the item, that they were an idiot for ever falling for a scam. Sometimes it's not possible for people to know, when every logical aspect tells them it's actually for real. Yes, some of us still knew better and didn't fall for it, but there were times when even I thought "this actually does look like it has to be legitimate. Zakk is in pictures with the items holding them up, and his manager, webmaster, his wife that works with the webmaster on the site, his tour manager, the company that made him a motor cycle or two, and everyone else are confirming it's real, and Gibson confirmed there is a large order in place from 357 customs..." but then I knew that Chad was a dip{censored} monkey boy and thought "No, no way..." I don't see with that information how you can fault people and call them fools for believing it might actually be real and dropping a hundred or two (more for some people) and chancing it. Really, how could you?

If you think it was still obvious with all of that information and verification, then you must think everything's a scam. With what I said above, I challenge you to point out any flaw where it was still seen as an "obvious scam" where people that fell for it would have had to have been stupid. If you can, I bet myself or someone that paid attention to the scam can quickly respond with some legitimate and verifiable rationalization of how it is actually true that the scammed people were told back then. Then, consider that people did just that, asked questions and went out of their way to verify anything that might have been unclear... not doing so in hindsight. Yes, Chad is actually stupid, he's not clever because he helped scam people. Also, while some people did fall for the scam because they are indeed mindless Zakk worshipers and did so without a thought, there were enough people that fell for it that did research it or had every reason to believe it was actually legitimate. I don't think it's accurate or fair to blame the victims to somehow try and vindicate Zakk, Chad or anyone else that are liable. Maybe you didn't know what happened or how and look at it now as if this is some story about a bunch of stupid,. greedy people getting scammed and they must have deserved it, but there truly is a lot more to it that apparently some people don't know. It's simply not the case.

Chad controlling it all and everyone involved is just like some thief working at a bank and all the employee's, bank managers, the general branch manager of the bank, etc. all verifying yes, this person does work at the bank. So, you are at the bank teller window and agree to withdraw $200 from your checking account to this "new savings account". Then it turns out the guy is a thief and transfered all of the money into his own account, took the money and ran. Then, suddenly, the bank manager, branch manager, staff, etc. claim they had no idea, that person never actually worked there or was authorized and you must have been a stupid asshole to have fell for it and it's your own fault... truly laughable, you're right... just a golden moment in comedy. While we're at it, let's ignore the fact that the bank is liable and just rag on the victims.

Wow what a waste of time this post was. It was blatantly obvious the 357 fiasco was a scam from the beginning. If you fell for it, that sucks. :lol:

• Members
Wow what a waste of time this post was. It was blatantly obvious the 357 fiasco was a scam from the beginning. If you fell for it, that sucks.
:lol:

I got sucked in:

Got an email message from www.zakwyldde.com that there was an offer

Went to his official website. Saw the offer.

Didn't think it was a scam because it was on the official website.

Its not like an Prince for Narubia wanted me to stash a million in return for some guitars. I saw pics of ZW holding the damn models ffs.

haha. I was owned.

• Members

I think you should post the lyrics right here on this thread.

I'll dig up the mp3 and post it.

Some lyrics:

"Chad Dyer, internet tough guy

Nice and tidy he is ugly as well

Looks like a burns victim, or premeture or something

But you know...He's in the money son"

Chaaaaad Dyyyeeerrrrrrr

• Members

Wow what a waste of time this post was. It was blatantly obvious the 357 fiasco was a scam from the beginning. If you fell for it, that sucks.
:lol:

Wow, did you have to quote the whole post? Anyway, yes, it was a waste of time. You couldn't even get the "I wasn't one of the people that fell for it" from the first sentence of the post. If you're not going to bother reading it to see how I explained how blatantly obvious WASN'T for a lot of people, then why bother responding? If you had, you'd either have seen how people weren't all stupid for falling for it (some were), or you'd not be responding so smugly acting like it was an "obvious scam where no one should have fell for it" without explaining just how that was (in response to the outline I gave to the contrary). Am I going too fast?

• Members
Wow, did you have to quote the whole post? Anyway, yes, it was a waste of time. You couldn't even get the "I wasn't one of the people that fell for it" from the first sentence of the post. If you're not going to bother reading it to see how I explained how blatantly obvious WASN'T for a lot of people, then why bother responding? If you had, you'd either have seen how people weren't all stupid for falling for it (some were), or you'd not be responding so smugly acting like it was an "obvious scam where no one should have fell for it" without explaining just how that was (in response to the outline I gave to the contrary). Am I going too fast?

Actually I did get the part about you not falling for it. I was referring to other guys who did.

And if it wasnt blatantly obvious then you're a moron and Ill continue laughing at you. :thu:

• Members

Actually I did get the part about you not falling for it. I was referring to other guys who did.

And if it wasnt blatantly obvious then you're a moron and Ill continue laughing at you.

So, I WAS going too fast for you. Sorry about all the "big words", too. Anyway, I challenge you to explain exactly how it was blatantly obvious in regard to the reasons I offered that they had said at the time to give it credit for those that did fall for it. Another thing you selectively mis-read (again), was the fact I said I knew it was a scam. However, I'm offering an actual reason why a lot of people wouldn't have known it was and how they weren't moron's for falling for it. Stop right now. Re-read what I just said. Stop, re-read it again. Now, if you can, offer something to support your claim, rather than just blurting it out as if that makes it a fact. I'll try and slow it down for you. Stop. Now, go back and re-read what I said. You can laugh at me for all you like, big guy, because you lack the ability to comprehend what I said, but let's leave the drama out of it. After all, I wouldn't dare debate an issue with a guy that has such a high post count. :-)

• Members

Stop crying like a bitch and get over it.

I think I found the local forum genius. Yes, yes I am crying... apparently about a scam I said 10 times I never fell for or believed. But, I guess whatever makes you feel like you're winning your little Internet-forum argument. You're not even good at this. You're boring. Fine, you can have this one. You win. Apparently you need that affirmation. Poor thing, I'll leave you alone now. What a wimp.

• Members
I think I found the local forum genius. Yes, yes I am crying... apparently about a scam I said 10 times I never fell for or believed. But, I guess whatever makes you feel like you're winning your little Internet-forum argument. You're not even good at this. You're boring. Fine, you can have this one. You win. Apparently you need that affirmation. Poor thing, I'll leave you alone now. What a wimp.

I know you never fell for it. And you're telling me I have a lack of comprehension?!? Here is the deal - you're upset at my opinion and now you're acting like a bitch.

Listen, people got {censored}ed and that sucks. But its so obviously a scam. I posted in that original thread that it was a scam and down the road I was going to laugh at these mother{censored}ers for getting sucked in.

Well, here we are. And har har har. :thu:

Archived