Anyone else get a PM from Chad Dyer

BigBone

• Members

Looks like he's trying to repair his image.

LectricMighty is his profile name

Here is the PM.:rolleyes:

" this is Chad Dyer

Greetings.

My name is Chad Dyer, owner of Naturally Wired Designs.

I need to tell you that NEVER ONCE was I ever named in the lawsuit between Zakk and 357 and I left BLS' website on positive terms. I also still run the websites for Craig Nunenmacher, Nick Catanese and JD Deservio who are all active members of Black Label.

I understand it's easy to take shots at me, because to this point I have not publicly replied other than my resignation in mid 2006 from running Zakk's site. The only frustrating part is that you guys make all these allegations without having all sides of the story. I've made my phone number publicly available to anybody who wants to discuss this situaion, and you know how many people have called me? Two. Two people have called me out of all the people who have spoken out on forums.

Just wanted to let you know that there are two, sometime more than two, sides to stories you hear.

Thank you kindly for your time.

-Chad Dyer

Naturally Wired Designs L.L.C.

320-529-1262"

Chad I'll answer your pathetic attempt at curying some sort of favor publicly. Sorry Chad, you refused to answer questions before and you refused to provide any information or assistance to help people get theri money back. You were asked and refused and it IS PROVABLE. When things went wrong you covered for Daniel and Zakk instead of having the moral conviction to do the right thing, So {censored} You you piece of {censored}. As for not being named in the suit, NO ONE WAS NAMED IN THE SUIT YOU DIP{censored}. THE LAWSUIT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE A FARCE ALREADY, that is why now you feel free to come out of the closet. Rest assured Mr Dyer, you earned the reputation you enjoy, now live with it. All you had to do was the right thing but you chose a contrary path so once again {censored} YOU.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looks like he's trying to repair his image.

LectricMighty is his profile name

Here is the PM.
:rolleyes:
" this is Chad Dyer

Greetings.

My name is Chad Dyer, owner of Naturally Wired Designs.

I need to tell you that NEVER ONCE was I ever named in the lawsuit between Zakk and 357 and I left BLS' website on positive terms. I also still run the websites for Craig Nunenmacher, Nick Catanese and JD Deservio who are all active members of Black Label.

I understand it's easy to take shots at me, because to this point I have not publicly replied other than my resignation in mid 2006 from running Zakk's site. The only frustrating part is that you guys make all these allegations without having all sides of the story. I've made my phone number publicly available to anybody who wants to discuss this situaion, and you know how many people have called me? Two. Two people have called me out of all the people who have spoken out on forums.

Just wanted to let you know that there are two, sometime more than two, sides to stories you hear.

Thank you kindly for your time.

-Chad Dyer

Naturally Wired Designs L.L.C.

320-529-1262"

Chad I'll answer your pathetic attempt at curying some sort of favor publicly. Sorry Chad, you refused to answer questions before and you refused to provide any information or assistance to help people get theri money back. You were asked and refused and it IS PROVABLE. When things went wrong you covered for Daniel and Zakk instead of having the moral conviction to do the right thing, So {censored} You you piece of {censored}. As for not being named in the suit, NO ONE WAS NAMED IN THE SUIT YOU DIP{censored}. THE LAWSUIT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE A FARCE ALREADY, that is why now you feel free to come out of the closet. Rest assured Mr Dyer, you earned the reputation you enjoy, now live with it. All you had to do was the right thing but you chose a contrary path so once again {censored} YOU.

Wow. You are really.....uh....not smart.

• Members

Remember me Chad you {censored}ing douche? Banned me for calling you out. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE This thread is B.S. anyhow. I got 3 diecast cycles, a POS coat, and 3 long sleeve shirts, and 2 mugs. FOR FREE. I called my credit card company the day we didn't get our FREE guitars and called B.S. All of my $ came back. I told them I got nothing at all. As I told you before Chad--You have a special place in Hell. :thu:

I really hope it's you seeing this buddy. :wave:

• Members

What do you expect this no talent ass clown to do? What's he got to lose? Just like a 419 (Nigerian) scammer, they hit up 100,000 random people explaining their plight and all it takes is one sucker to say "I guess you are a good guy... so, you say if I give my my credit card numbers and they match the lucky number, I win a prize? Wow!" and the rest is history.

I mean, it's not like he's going to lose respect, and this is his chance to gain it with at least one person, one more mindless {censored}wit that will follow him (and Jeffery (aka Zakk)) to hell with the balls of one hero cupped in one hand and the other... well, let's not get into what Chad was doing the last few months for money, it's just a sad story. But, the fact is, Chad had no credibility to begin with. He was a punk that was somehow allowed access to be the webmaster of the "official" web site of Black Label Society and Zakk Wylde, where the scam was pimped (and the bands of the sites knew it, after all Chad worked directly with Zakk's wife Barb and his manager Bob Ringe from the start to the end of the scam -- they all just got pissed when they didn't get their cut).

Anyway, we're talking about a fat slob that can't play, and his only talent is being a homo-groupie (no offense to homosexuals by that comment, just saying Chad is in denial). The clown can't code, can't do graphics, can't even do simply HTML or set up or update scripts, which is why every time he let the forum of phpNuke type software on the site lax, he'd try and update it and wipe the database (who doesn't back up a database before an upgrade, even if that person is so stupid that they manage to have the upgrade result in wiping the database somehow?). So, he brought nothing but empty Internet-tough-guy threats and bad memories to the web sites he was (for some insanely unknown reason) given control over.

I'd love to meet the person that has any respect or admiration for Chad and cause them harm. Yes, it would make me feel better. At least mindless support for Zakk can be attributed to his ability to play guitar (whatever little he has left), and mainly the fact he was once a good guitar player back in his early Ozzy days of his career. His attitude and fraudulent lifestyle have won him no new fans... at least not any worth even considering as being somewhat human with any ethics, morals or minds of their own. That said, Chad... I don't even know where to begin, but I'm glad to see no one is dense enough to even consider giving him a thought.

By the way, while I say this short summary as someone that didn't fall for this scam (besides the fact who would want an Epiphone in the first place?), I know a lot of people that were taken due to Zakk's own clear involvement, and I have personal involvement, knowledge and insight into this matter after I was informed and contacted his manager and friends, and it was already known about and supported, so they knew, and Chad knew as well. I don't think everyone involved was out to rip people off, but everyone involved definitely do not care that it was happening (not just that it was falling apart, but literally knowing people were being ripped off).

I honestly tried the avenues I could to ensure the right people knew so they could be alerted and stop it, only to find out they knew and helped pimp it, and then ran claiming they didn't know anything and weren't liable. The sort of people that do this... well, this has been discussed to death. Unfortunately they have gotten away with it, and the few people that still have the ability to file suit before the 1 year dead line don't seem intent to.

This means they all get away with it, in whatever capacity they were involved in it, from Zakk and his wife to Chad, to Bob Ringe, To Daniel and Tim Bolin, etc. I thought "well, all they have now are some mindless lonely kids wearing their ridiculous marketing swag", but then I thought about it and it was the case long before this scam ever was conceived. At this point, I have trouble even thinking about trying to enjoy the old Ozzy stuff with Zakk, but Jake E. Lee was far better anyway, and Randy Rhoads was the ultimate. Zakk was just a time killer to take up space so Ozzy could print out some more Cd's and make a {censored} load more money. Whatever works.

Archived