Going on a short tour...WOO HOO!!!

WillShrdForFood

• Members

Well, my old band is kicking out one of their current guitar players on Sunday after their show on Saturday...the guy is just a lazy douche and it isnt working out. I still remember and took part in writing most of the tunes and just have to learn a couple new ones, so they asked me if I could fill in for awhile. We're going on a short tour in...

Joplin, MO

Kansas City, MO

Lincoln, NE

Wichita, KS

Norman, OK

Oklahoma City, OK

Dallas, TX

I dont have the exact dates yet, but I believe it will begin around August or September...I cant wait

www.myspace.com/submergedindirtband

So any of you guys in those areas need to come check out the show and say whats up!

• Members

What kinda music? Sorry Myspace is blocked here at work.

Also, what club are you playing in Dallas?

Its pretty much death metal...Not your "BREET BREET BREEETT UGHHHH RUH RUHH DEAD CORPSES BOWELS INTESTINES WOOO" death metal...Its pretty different. Click on the link in my sig and listen to Deep Fork Revival, its one of the simpler funner songs that we do. Plus it has banjo in it, haha.

• Members

The cesspool in Joplin ?

Come to Fayetteville (the dart room ) you {censored}ers.

I want to meet ya and/or play a show with you guys, our drummer does all the booking there.

P.s. its only like 1 hour or so from tulsa if you take 412.

Actually yeah, I think we are playing at the Cesspool, I've heard that name brought up before.

Archived