NEW CLIP: Heavy Riff + Clean Part & Solo

WillShrdForFood

• Members

Thought it was cool, didn't dig the transition, or lack thereof, into the clean part, though the clean part was awesome.

Dug the heavy tone, though the clean sounded pretty thin and sterile despite your best efforts with a few effects and some pretty excellent, tasty playing.

• Members

Thought it was cool, didn't dig the transition, or lack thereof, into the clean part, though the clean part was awesome.

Dug the heavy tone, though the clean sounded pretty thin and sterile despite your best efforts with a few effects and some pretty excellent, tasty playing.

That pretty much sums up my thoughts as well...

• Members

I would start the whole song off with the clean part - that way the transition to heavy would sound more natural. I definately think the 2 parts can fit together. Perhaps lead into the heavy from the clean with an above the nut scream. are you just producing this your self or are you planning on playing this out with a band?

Hit me up with a PM if you want - I am interested in seeing how it turns out.

Peace

Will

• Members

I would start the whole song off with the clean part - that way the transition to heavy would sound more natural. I definately think the 2 parts can fit together. Perhaps lead into the heavy from the clean with an above the nut scream. are you just producing this your self or are you planning on playing this out with a band?

Hit me up with a PM if you want - I am interested in seeing how it turns out.

Peace

Will

Thanks man, I doubt the final product will be arranged anything like this...I just got some spur of the moment inspiration and just started doing the clean part before I forgot it, haha. It'll probably end up being in my new bands 3rd song. Our first song is pretty mid tempo, not too heavy but not too unheavy...And the second song is just a brutal mind{censored} math equation of a song, which I cant wait to finish. And the third will most likely be a slower more melodic song...then who knows where we'll go after that.

Archived