My first video posting...Cut me some slack. I suck.

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

I put this up on youtube last night. This is my first attempt at doing any video. Just me dorking around while practicing yesterday.

Normal disclaimers apply. Playing, tone, recording all suck. Don`t be too harsh. Remember I havn`t been playing for a few months due to my shoulder surgery. And I just recorded with my digital camera as an experament.

This is the Juggy with an 85 in the bridge, straight through the 5150 II on the lead channel. Pre-gain is set at 6.

If you have any questions, comments or plain old {censored} talking just post up. I appreciate any and all comments.

I have to jet. My wife is in an ambulance on her way to the hospital. She started throwing up blood this morning. Looks like one of her ulcers has decided to become a bad bleeder.

I`ll be back on tonight after visiting hours. Thanks for checking it out.

Eric

• Members

Sounds great man. The tone is there for sure, tight playing too. The riff starting at 2:20 is SICK. What tuning? Forget what the others say about it being 2 riffs, most songs revolve around the same concept, which is what sticks in people's heads. Hope your wife is ok.

Archived