The last person who posts in this thread wins..

Nerine

• Members
Haha yeah, i noticed that about the female percentage.

Really for me there isn't a single fault with this college. It's the best place for my major (secondary education), it's close and it's cheaper than my high school.

I'm gonna have to give that site a shot, some of the people at orientation mentioned it.

Oh yeah, did I mention they now have a Japanese class? lol

secondary education, huh?

what subject?

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

secondary education, huh?

what subject?

History.

I hope to teach young noobs that the world and history as a whole is nothing but sex and violence and that metal is truth lulz. I'm going to love teaching though, I've already done some shadowing work during high school and I loved it.

Plus I hope one day for my students to go on some message board and say something like "My history teacher listens to Deathspell Omega, Merzbow and Regurgitate... is this awesome?"

• Members
History.

I hope to teach young noobs that the world and history as a whole is nothing but sex and violence and that metal is truth lulz. I'm going to love teaching though, I've already done some shadowing work during high school and I loved it.

Plus I hope one day for my students to go on some message board and say something like "My history teacher listens to Deathspell Omega, Merzbow and Regurgitate... is this awesome?"

you can use lots of metal references when you teach about Scandinavia. You can play "Pursuit of Vikings" for them :rawk:

• Members
History.

BTW awesome choice of career, I've often thought of becoming a teacher...but at this point I'm trying more for teh muzik... still plan on doing it though, whether I fail at music or not, I don't want to be in a band forever