Let's hear it!!!! Post your music here...

Dave Bryce

• Members

Just finishing up a mix for one of my girl friends (singer).

Sim - Sketch

Its my MS2000B for the lead synth, and my Virus for the pads in the background. Legacy MS-20 for bass (along with a real bassguitar). Everything tracked and mixed at home. Not me playing any of it though, but I co-wrote the track.

(we

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by filterenv
Ummm....The Wave Song?

Good tune. Kind of a downer, though. Maybe do something a bit more upbeat, like a song about AIDS or kids born with cleft palettes.
The Wave Song! How'd you guess! rolleyes.gif

This song is sort of a theme song for concept of the band: The Last Band on Earth.

Most of the other songs sound like ZZ Top.

• Members

Sequence Four Messenger

This is something I put together working one chord progression four different ways. Synths used were the Yamaha YS-200, Korg EX-800, and Roland MT-32. Some drums were made with the MT-32 and some are loops.

The first harpsichord and string part is the Korg. The second part is the Yamaha on bass, and the Korg on both the analog lead and the high lead. The 3rd part is the Yamaha's epiano. The forth part is the MT-32 on the sixteenth note echo bass, and the Yamaha on the chords.

• Members
Originally posted by -=LoopStar=-
Today I finished a new track, which is a tribute to Vangelis and his great Blade Runner score. Download here
That's excellent! Adds a digital coldness to the original music ideas, very nice and futuristic!

• Members

hey guys, i'm new.

i've got a track here i'm looking for some feedback on - its breakbeat. The bass is a virus rack, the textures freebie softsynths and reaktor, the beats are all programmed from scratch from individual hits. The lead's the virus again, and the glitches/stutter edits are done with reaktor, cut up in cubase.

Cheers, i'll check out some of yours later (no audio at work!).

JK.

EDIT: ChasIII, i've not got a musically trained ear, but what sounds like a modulation/key change at 1:15 is unexpected and changes the mood (not in a bad way!). It sounds like a gear demo - what purpose has it been written for (fun is an ok answer!)?

Archived