Let's hear it!!!! Post your music here...

Dave Bryce

• Members

Originally posted by zarquin

oh, kickarse.. .. nice work smile.gif

if i was wanting to do that kinda thing, i'd just get a drummer :p

He he...

Back when I composed and sequenced that tune and the others like it on my C.D. (1993-1995), I didn't have the connections I have now, nor the funds.

When I revisited the tunes in 2002-2003 I added all my guitar parts, but other than updating the sounds, I decided to leave the sequences in tact to reflect the time in my life they were created. Even then, I didn't realized I was making a C.D., I was just screwing around throwing guitar parts on old sequences.

As for the rhythm section parts (keys, bass, drums, perc), I did all of it in notation software, and it was a cool challenge.

For my next C.D. I will have a real drummer, among other things. Check my signature.

smile.gif

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Vintagekeys

How do you format you music so it can be posted ? Sorry I am a novice at this..

basicly, get your final mix of the song and convert it to an ogg or mp3 file.

128kbps minium quality ...

then find a webspace to host it, and then paste a link to the files in here..

the webspace part is the hardest for most people ...

check whether your isp has webspace avaliable for their users.. most do. (at least here in AU)..

just read there instructions for making websites etc.. paying attention to the "uploading files" part.

There are other ways, but putting them in a proper web host is a lot better than being is some myspace style thing as i definatly don't want to sign up for any crap accounts, so im not going to listen for one... and im sure there are others...

• Members

HOTTTT!!!! I like the Drum tracks and definately the guitar riffsbiggrin.gif

Thanks man!

Here's another....

Though this time, in addition to playing guitar on the track, I'm play acoustic drums; the bass is the only thing I sequenced on this one:

ORIGINAL FUSION (from my C.D.

• Members

I don't normally post on this forum and this isn't even my song but this was the first time I ever heard a Hammond and Leslie in full flight. The Australian band was called 'Healing Force' and the song is 'Golden Miles' which was released in about 1971. They only released it as a single (which I believe was a studio demo) and a 'B' side before splitting up. The Hammond player was Mal Logan and the lead singer was Charlie Tumahai from New Zealand who died in 1995.

Would be a great cover tune to learn for any Hammond player as the instrument literally drives the entire song.

Golden Miles

• Members

Not bad are you playing all instruments live?

I love the sax and guitar!!!!!

Thanks. Funny you picked two of the instruments that I didn't play - Maybe I should think about picking up a new instrument smile.gif

I'm playing keyboards, and doing the orchestra bits behind the live drums, guitars, bass and sax. I also wrote and arranged the tunes.

• Members

This is a Paul Simon cover, one of my favorite , "Still Crazy After All These Years"

The music is done on my motif7 exclusively, and the girl singer is a senior student at college, majoring in classical singing. Recorded with her $2 worth PC microphone.

http://www.163888.net/sing/music/1867325.html

"Cry me a river" ,instrumental, done on my Motif7, too.

http://www.163888.net/sing/music/1892917.html

Hope my rough works won't sound too corny to you western boys.

• Members

Here's a link to my cd "Atlantis Rising" with clips of all the songs. It's ambient electronic/ new age music - very atmospheric, with many layers of synths, electric guitar, guitar synth, and rhythmic grooves on some of the tunes.

www.cdbaby.com/cd/mdiamond

The album also features my special guest Steven Halpern.

Current synth gear list:

Korg Karma, Triton Rack,

Wavestation A/D, microKorg

Roland JD800 & 990, GR33

Kurzweil K2000R & ExpressionMate

Yamaha FS1R, Emu Morpheus

Kawai K5000R, K1m

Novation X-Station

Oberheim Cyclone

• Members

Hmm,

I'm in two minds about posting this one.

1) it has quite a few flaws with it, and it is only a demo recording. things that need to be fixed are theprecussion and bass levels, and the guitar needs to be re-recorded with a good tone.. :p

2) its a nifty little song. and its probably the best recording that our group has done so far...

http://zarquin.ucc.asn.au/files/SonnyJim.mp3

anyway, im interested in hearing what people think....

Thanks,

zarquin

• Members

I've just posted, for the first time, my first three tracks at www.onebluemonkey.com/jazzosapien

First two tracks are about 30 sec, and the third one is 1:30 min long.

For the first two tracks I've combined Yamaha S90, Hypersonic 1 and Stylus RMX.

The third one is 100% Stylus RMX, so far.

What do you think? Should I finish them, or I should do something else in my

life? Well I don't care too much, this is what I do for fun.

Best

Jazzosapien

• Members

Archived