Weekly spam thread 8-22-07

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

ibanez-rg-1.jpg

I bought a new neck (prestige,,m mmmmm) for my ibanez so I need to sell this maple one! I haven't gotten my new neck yet so it's not officially up for sale, like I can't ship it out, but i'm putting it here ahead of time.

It's an 1997 RG270 maple neck with a maple fretboard. The fretboard has a bit of staining going on with it now. It was completely fresh when I got it, however my acidic sweat has definitely caused some staining. I personally think it looks pretty cool, like "reliced" or whatever. This photo it appears good, but i'll have to take another one soon, theres a bit more stains happening.

The frets are good and the neck is straight with a lot of adjustment left in the truss rod. It is an AANJ socket, the new one.

It's only going to come with the original CHROME tuners, no nut or string tree (need that for my new neck) :( I do have the truss rod cover somewhere however I do not believe I have the screws for it!

This same neck just went for $129 on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ibanez-Wizard-AANJ-Neck-MINT-RG-270-RG270-MIJ-370-470_W0QQitemZ250155167940QQihZ015QQcategoryZ41423QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm asking $75 shipped. If no one here wants it, the neck is going to go on eBay when I get my new one.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hughes and Kettner Switchblade 100 Combo

Almost pristine condition. I only gigged with it twice and used it for my home bedroom/practice amp mostly. I'm selling it because we recently bought a house and I don't have the room for it.

It comes in the original box with the midi stageboard.

$900 shipped for HCAF members

l_54a5029e5268f8ba0a60807865a9faf9.jpg

Also

BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer

Practically brand new. Very minor rack rash on the bottom. Great for recto owners.

$80 shipped

l_4e8be3054f84c2728ff5b1bdf1fe846b.jpg

-W

• Members

USA Hamer Korina Explorer. Upgraded with Bare Knuckle pickups (Nail Bomb in the neck, Steve Stevens Rebal Yell in the bridge. Weighed it on a digital scale at 7.25 pounds!! Some minor tarnish on the bridge where you rest your hand and one very minor indentation that you can only see at the right angle in the right light.

2k shipped or trade offers for other cool guitars, PRS's, LP's, Super Strats, Anderson, etc. Maybe amps :confused: .....try me.

HamerKorinaStandard023.jpg
HamerKorinaStandard012.jpg
HamerKorinaStandard014.jpg
HamerKorinaStandard016.jpg
HamerKorinaStandard010.jpg
HamerKorinaStandard013.jpg
HamerKorinaStandard003.jpg
HamerKorinaStandard005.jpg
HamerKorinaStandard006.jpg

• Members

Schecter XXX, Mint cond. Used little. Bought about a year ago.

schect1.jpg
schect2.jpg

$300 +shipping, will include a gig bag and strap.

Crate GT3500h. 350watts Solid State. Not too bad really for a SS amp.
will ship for $250

Pic is off Musicians friend. But amp is basically flawless. Bought new 3 or 4 months ago.

267568.jpg

• Members

Just as the title reads, this neck is amazing! Is has Fender Tuners, Roller String Trees, and a beautiful professional Scalloped work done. It's off a 2000 Strat.

This neck is like the Yngwie Malmsteen Sig neck, except for the nut and the signature stamp.

They sell on ebay for about $600. You can have this one for $450 + paypal and shipping.

LOOK AT PICTURES HERE!

• Members

updated:

updated prices:

trying to buy a piano.

- psionic audio traid. got it last week. it's sweet.....but more than i need.

$210 shipped.

- Boss DF2 - distortion/feedback - rare- ish. HUM sound.

$85 shipped.

- line 6 mm4. no box.

$150 shipped.

- EH NYC Big Muff

$55 shipped

paypal. no int'l please.

• Members

I have a bunch of odds and ends I'm getting tired of tripping over, so away it shall go:

Mackie 1604 VLZ mixer: comes with rack rails, rotopod and mixer light. Works fine, just changed to a mixer with more monitor sends. A few scratches here and there. $450.00 EDIT: NOW ON EBAY

Peavey Deltafex FX unit: Its a basic FX unit with 16 presets that you can adjust two parameters of each. Stereo in's and outs. SOLD

Voodoo Labs tremolo: Yeah, its a tremolo pedal. $100.00

THD Yellowjackets: Goes in place of EL34 etc....Used only a few times, basically like brand new. $75.00

A pair of Eminence Governor 16ohm speakers: broken in and sound great. $60.00 each

Dimarzio pickups all barely used:

Breed neck and bridge (F spaced) in black: $100.00 for both

Norton F spaced in black: $50.00

Virtual T tele pickup: $50.00

Humbucker from Hell in black: $50.00

Bill Lawrence L-500 neck in black: Awesome fluid neck pickup tone! $40.00

A pair of Tom Anderson SA1 neck/ middle strat pickups: $100.00

Seymour Duncan Hot Rails: $40.00

I'll be putting this stuff on eaby in the next day or two, so hit me up if you want any of it.

Paypal is fine if you catch the fees....shipping is extra

• Members

Eminence Red Coat Tonker
150 watts 8 ohms
Ex condition, minimal use, no issues
$75 shipped

Trade for
Weber 12F150 8 ohm
Jensen Neo 12 8 ohm
Eminence Red Fang 8 ohm
Tonefactor Mule or Huckleberry
Addrock geranium or hism scism fuzzface clone