OT: Good riddance Alberto Gonzales

rememberduane

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Your right. Let me get back to work.
:thu:
You can just hang out in your parents basement in your underwear on the HC forums.

You'd be doing all of us a really big favor. :thu: I don't live with my parents, but I'll let you think whatever you want if it means you {censored} off.

• Members
Yes I know, it sucks when you're wrong and too ignorant to back up your fallacious claims. Sadly for the world, you're not the most child-like middle aged man I've talked with.
:bor:

For someone who wants me to F-off, you are sure trying your hardest to keep me around and start a "internet" fight.

Once again :bor::bor::bor:

• Members

For someone who wants me to F-off, you are sure trying your hardest to keep me around and start a "internet" fight.

Once again

For someone who's supposed to be busy, you sure do have a lot of time to try to get in the last word. Pathetic, you're a child. I knew I could rope you along. You can't give up, even when you're wrong and make excuses for not being able to refute my points. :wave:

• Members
For someone who's supposed to be busy, you sure do have a lot of time to try to get in the last word. Pathetic, you're a child. I knew I could rope you along. You can't give up, even when you're wrong and make excuses for not being able to refute my points.
:wave:

You even admit to "roping me along" ?!? That is pathetic and childish in itself. You might as well jump in the hole you just dug. As for your points, you posted a news article as your first post

• Members
Are you still talking? What with your busy life and all? Oh yeah -- you've wasted WAY more time doing this than you would have simply reading and replying to my post. But you can't.

This is my last post. I cant stoop down to your level anymore. You too smart for me. :freak:

• Members
I would delete that post. It's by far the dumbest thing I've seen posted on HCAF. You're posting a chain letter which has been refuted over the course of years on a conspiracy theory with no weight and on top of that, citing a source that debunks on a case by case basis every name on that list.

You're just going ot make yourself look really bad with that post. Really bad.

I admitted I was skeptical. Did you read that part?

AND....I DID cite a source refuting it...right? Did you read that part?

And I read the Snopes refutation. And even THAT was....reaching. They were rationalizing the rationalization...not very well in some cases.

You lambast me for posting that...yet you allow people to call George Bush a "cold-blooded murderer".

You didn't get my point AT ALL.

They are both VERY silly.

Yet...I'm the one that gets the beat down. :rolleyes:

• Members

I admitted I was skeptical. Did you read that part?

AND....I DID cite a source refuting it...right? Did you read that part?

And I read the Snopes refutation. And even THAT was....reaching. They were rationalizing the rationalization...not very well in some cases.

You lambast me for posting that...yet you allow people to call George Bush a "cold-blooded murderer".

You didn't get my point AT ALL.

They are both VERY silly.

Yet...I'm the one that gets the beat down.
:rolleyes:

Lol this post reminds me off when all the 9/11 conspiracy dudes tried to say "Its just a theory I never said I believed in it" or "Its just the principal of it that I was trying to get across" after it was exposed that all their "info" was a load of bull{censored}

Also, it reminds me of karl roves hypothetical illegitimate black baby story. You post a long post to shock people into your way of thinking but put in a small disclaimer to keep yourself credible

So, I guess you're either an idiot or a political evil genius :p

• Members

Lol this post reminds me off when all the 9/11 conspiracy dudes tried to say "Its just a theory I never said I believed in it" or "Its just the principal of it that I was trying to get across" after it was exposed that all their "info" was a load of bull{censored}

Also, it reminds me of karl roves hypothetical illegitimate black baby story. You post a long post to shock people into your way of thinking but put in a small disclaimer to keep yourself credible

Huh?

Dude...I posted even before Ataris gave me the beat down...that I didn;t believe all of it.

It's my opinion though...the Clintons offed at least a couple people.

JUST MY OPINION.

Kind like it is an opinion that Bush is a cold-blodded murderer.

Well...if it makes you feel better...go ahead and thuink I back-pedaled. No skin off my nose. I posted that list and I know why I did it. I can't stop you from leaping to your own conclusiions about my motivation for it.

If I were objectively reading the thread, I'd think you were pretty cool with you response.

• Members

So, I guess you're either an idiot or a political evil genius
:p

Oh yeah....

I don't presume to think that I can:

1) shock ANYone...not here.

2) make any go "into my way of thinking".

People think what they will. Nothing said here will change anything. It's entertainment though.

"George Bush...that cold-blooded murderer".

Pretty dman silly, considering they say that about every president who used/uses the military...including WW I and II, and even Truman. Disgraced at the time...but in the course of time....a different perspective surfaces. We've been judge jury and executioner before all the evidence is presented. I won't decide Bush historical fate. Not yet. 20 or 30 years from now is when we will know.

• Members

It has nothing to do with calling Bush a cold-blooded murderer, which I don't consider him nor did I read because I have not been engaging in this thread.

Your post links to something I give about as much credit to as I do theories that there was some kind of space beam involved in the 9/11 attacks. Honestly. It's that ridiculous, that eaningless, and that thoroughly disproved. You can think what you want, you can be skeptical all you want (but don't be skeptical without doing some SERIOUS research), but the truth is, what you posted is, to steal a word from across the pound, total bollocks. To treat it as any such, or any different than it is would be wrong.

You're not one to make too many posts that are really that crappy, but honestly, if you don't see the distinction between what you posted...

I'd feel the same way about it if you replaced Clinton with Bush-- want to know how I can prove that? I don't believe in any of the conspiracy theories that blame Bush for 9/11 and treat them with the same disrespect.

There is nothing fishy with that situation, there is nothing that's being justified. It's just chain letter bull{censored} perpetuated by a well-known Clinton hater and conspiracy theorist.

• Members

It has nothing to do with calling Bush a cold-blooded murderer, which I don't consider him nor did I read because I have not been engaging in this thread.

Your post links to something I give about as much credit to as I do theories that there was some kind of space beam involved in the 9/11 attacks. Honestly. It's that ridiculous, that eaningless, and that thoroughly disproved. You can think what you want, you can be skeptical all you want (but don't be skeptical without doing some SERIOUS research), but the truth is, what you posted is, to steal a word from across the pound, total bollocks. To treat it as any such, or any different than it is would be wrong.

You're not one to make too many posts that are really that crappy, but honestly, if you don't see the distinction between what you posted...

I'd feel the same way about it if you replaced Clinton with Bush-- want to know how I can prove that? I don't believe in any of the conspiracy theories that blame Bush for 9/11 and treat them with the same disrespect.

There is nothing fishy with that situation, there is nothing that's being justified. It's just chain letter bull{censored} perpetuated by a well-known Clinton hater and conspiracy theorist.

Yet you let the bull{censored} against Bush be perpetuated.

You chose MY post to flog ME?

That is some serious bull{censored}.

You let "cold bloooded murderer" go unchecked. Like it was nothing. And choose me to flog. ME to raise your little flag of objection.

If you felt the same way...there are plenty of other posts to respond to.

Okay..fine. Thanks for pointing out MY indiscretion...and allowing alll the other bull{censored} to fly.

nice.

• Members

Yet you let the bull{censored} against Bush be perpetuated.

You chose MY post to flog ME?

That is some serious bull{censored}.

You let "cold bloooded murderer" go unchecked. Like it was nothing. And choose me to flog. ME to raise your little flag of objection.

If you felt the same way...there are plenty of other posts to respond to.

Okay..fine. Thanks for pointing out MY indiscretion...and allowing alll the other bull{censored} to fly. \n

nice.

"Cold blooded murderer" could mean a lot of things. Killing people through half-assed levy management and disaster relief, sending our troops to die so he can make a profit, killing people by ruining the healthcare system. You on the other hand made direct accusations of political assassinations, its not nearly the same thing. He made a comment insulting bush, you spewed out conspiracy theories, how do you not see the difference? It went unchecked because is was just a shot at bush, one that could be interpreted many ways, not a bull{censored} chain letter conspiracy theory

Archived