OT: Good riddance Alberto Gonzales

rememberduane

• Members
Yet you let the bull{censored} against Bush be perpetuated.

You chose MY post to flog ME?

That is some serious bull{censored}.

You let "cold bloooded murderer" go unchecked. Like it was nothing. And choose me to flog. ME to raise your little flag of objection.

If you felt the same way...there are plenty of other posts to respond to.

Okay..fine. Thanks for pointing out MY indiscretion...and allowing alll the other bull{censored} to fly.

nice.

Maybe I missed the memo, but since when is it necessary when posting about something you disagree with, to also reply to everything else in the thread that might be objectionable to someone else?

"LOOK EVERYONE!!! He called Georgy a cold-blooded murderer! OMG TALK ABOUT THAT!!!! Once you've all thoroughly beaten that to death, THEN you can start calling out my bull{censored} :thu:"

Makes plenty of sense :bor:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Maybe I missed the memo, but since when is it necessary when posting about something you disagree with, to also reply to everything else in the thread that might be objectionable to someone else?

"LOOK EVERYONE!!! He called Georgy a cold-blooded murderer! OMG TALK ABOUT THAT!!!! Once you've all thoroughly beaten that to death, THEN you can start calling out my bull{censored} :thu:"

Makes plenty of sense
:bor:

+1

I clicked the thread and it scrolled me to last post cause I clicked hte little picture rather than the words. Your post was there, and I responded. I've read nothing else in this thread.

It's not a matter of letting thigns go, it's having not read it.

In addition to that, even if it were a matter of letting things go, the above is still true.

Archived