Stupid f*cking neighbors!!!

MattACaster

• Members

Somehow they thought it would be acceptable to not only mow part of my yard, but now their garden extends a good ten feet into the middle of my yard!!!

What the hell is wrong with people?!?! Why would anyone think that is acceptable?? I've never even said two words to these people! :mad:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Somehow they thought it would be acceptable to not only mow part of my yard, but now their garden extends a good ten feet into the middle of my yard!!!

What the hell is wrong with people?!?! Why would anyone think that is acceptable?? I've never even said two words to these people!
:mad:

You need to talk to them. It looks pretty obvious they think that is their yard.

• Members

Charge them rent.

If they disagree, pull up the garden that extends 10 feet into your yard, then salt the earth for 10 feet into their yard.

Of course, you could always, under cover of night, plant a bunch of pot seeds in their garden, then call the police after they start to grow...

• Members

Nah, let them do all the work, then beat them to harvest, and put up a fence when they are not home
:eek:

Free veggies
:thu:

I don't know what they are but it's nothing you can eat.

What blows my minds is that isn't not even along a fence to around the edge of my yard. It's just a straight shot right of their yard right into the {censored}ing middle of mine.

• Members

I can relate; my next door neighbor is an A-1 cock.

I'd say run YOUR mower over the protion of their garden that extends into your yard.

My neighbor is OK but a total dumb ass. He is a 6 year college grad and a superintendent for a school system. His back yard looks like the Beverly Hillbillies. He build a deck that every board on that {censored}er is unleveled. He brags that he didn't even use a level :freak: 6 weeks ago he bought an above ground pool. The water was turning green and I asked him if he is treating the water. He looks at me and said what for :freak: He has two dogs that just chew up everything they own. I don't know how many times he has had his carpet replaced due to the dogs digging at the carpet. The best one was he put down laminate flooring in his family room. He spent 1500.00 bucks and put it down without staggering it :freak: It all bowed up so he tore it up and burned it :lol: When ever he is pissed he goes to his burn pile and burns something. One day his wife and him got into a fight and he took a slug hammer and knocked both doors off their outdoor shed and burnt them {censored}ers :lol: :lol: Just a few more years living by this asshat and I'm going to write a novel

• Members
My neighbor is OK but a total dumb ass. His back yard looks like the Beverly Hillbillies. 6 weeks ago he bought an above ground pool. The water was turning green and I asked him if he is treating the water. He looks at me and said what for
:freak:
When ever he is pissed he goes to his burn pile and burns something.
:lol:
:lol:

I didn't know you lived next door to me.

• Members

This was going to be my suggestion.

Honestly, don't be a passive aggressive loser. Go {censored}ing talk to them.

THEN get revenge.

Nah, I won't. Like I said, they will probably be out tomorrow working in the yard. I'll make to to ask what the hell they think they're doing...

Archived