YOUR OPINION ON GAY RIGHTS?

KsE fan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Here's a case in point for all the sane people in this thread that demonstrates the truth of an old adage:

"Don't wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty, and the pig enjoys it."

this is typical of your kind--
im supposedly "insane" now becasue i disagree with your political views...:rolleyes:

• Members

so basically you're just kind of a {censored}in wierdo...

lol

Um, right... Some of us call it being "e-d-u-c-a-t-e-d" and "i-n-f-o-r-m-e-d." They are novel concepts to you, I know.

I studied the Bible and religion in general initially because I was curious, I had questions, I wondered if maybe there was something to this whole God thing. Instead, I found perfectly common and predictable human motivations and characteristics in all religions. They are so easy to explain away simply referring to their own texts it is pathetic. I could give you one hell of a lesson on the history of the writing and compilation of the old and new testaments if I had the time and inclination. It isn't very supportive of the propositions of Judaism or Christianity.

• Members

Um, right... Some of us call it being "e-d-u-c-a-t-e-d" and "i-n-f-o-r-m-e-d." They are novel concepts to you, I know.

I studied the Bible and religion in general initially because I was curious, I had questions, I wondered if maybe there was something to this whole God thing. Instead, I found perfectly common and predictable human motivations and characteristics in all religions. They are so easy to explain away simply referring to their own texts it is pathetic. I could give you one hell of a lesson on the history of the writing and compilation of the old and new testaments if I had the time and inclination. It isn't very supportive of the propositions of Judaism or Christianity.

hmm...

so you read the bible....

8 times huh?.....

ok

yo0u know i might actually listen to you if you didnt seem like such an ass who thinks he's better than other people

Archived