YOUR OPINION ON GAY RIGHTS?

KsE fan

• Members
I am not interfering with anyone's civil rights. As far as I am aware, gay unions aren't a civil right yet, and probably will be but that is not my concern. I will not answer for them, they will and God being merciful as He is, may have a plan for them that I'm not aware of. That would indeed be cool, that ALL be saved and be able to spend eternity with God in paradise.

This is the first thing you've said in this whole trainwreck that shows a spark of humanity. Well done.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
lol-- now you're just making {censored} up and lying to suit your own agenda-

not surprising at all.

you're a liar, and a spineless butt{censored} who's too much of a {censored} to admit when he's trying to insult somebody for no good reason.

That was all fact, its all there for you to look up. Prove I'm wrong if you wish :wave:

Now, if I wanted to insult you for the sake of insulting you it would be more like this-

You're just a bigoted redneck white trash homophobe with a disturbing interest in pedophilia. I hope you kill yourself or at least don't have kids because we don't need your disgusting inbred hate fed spawn walking this earth

Now, THATS mindlessly insulting you for no good reason. Big difference :thu:

• Members
that's because you shouldnt be allowed to be married.

because you're the same sex.

what's next?- guys are going to be allowed to marry thier right or left hands?

or maybe pets or animals?

lol

stupid queers.....
:rolleyes:

Bigotry is an ugly, hateful thing. Let it go. You'll be a better person for it.

• Members

that's because you shouldnt be allowed to be married.

because you're the same sex.

what's next?- guys are going to be allowed to marry thier right or left hands?

or maybe pets or animals?

lol

stupid queers.....
:rolleyes:

Oh wow, compelling {censored}ing argument. Way to use your brain there Einstein. I never {censored}ING thought of that.

Oh wait, you brought fourth no counter argument...

Nothing but your personal hatred and bigotry.

• Members
That was all fact, its all there for you to look up. Prove I'm wrong if you wish
:wave:
:

this is your typical MO isnt it?-
make accusations and then lay the burden of proof on someone else--lol

the fact is that it is all there for you to look up, and see that i am right and you are wrong.

• Members

It was Jesus who said that no one will come to the Father, but through Him, and I believe that.

Um, yes, I know what Jesus said. I studied the Bible through two semesters at university and have read it through from beginning to end about eight times since - NRSV and King James. But you didn't answer my question. Are you completely unaffiliated with any particular denomentation?

• Members
And I suppose you are rubber, and me, conversely, I am glue, and whatever I say bounces therefore off you and subsequently sticks to me?

You're out of your depth here, bigot. Give it up.

yeah- exactly-

you dont like it when somebody does the same thing to you do you?
you have to come up with some kind of label for them

... and you say im the hatefull one--
yeah....:rolleyes:

• Members

I'll take my chances with my own theory, that if God exists, he gave people the Bible as a sort of test. Those who read it and realize how silly the whole thing is get to chill with God in the afterlife and do all sorts of immoral sexual acts to one another. Those that didn't, they die and then spend an eternity getting pointed and laughed at. Surely God didn't endow us with our impressive capacity for reason just so we can read a book and go "OH OK:idea:"

uh huh... Well... good luck with that, you'll need it

• Members

Talk about creative reinterpretation.

The Great Commission seems pretty clear to me. Matthew 28:18-20 -

18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in

that says nothing about force

it says teach

• Members

Um, yes, I know what Jesus said. I studied the Bible through two semesters at university and have read it through from beginning to end about eight times since - NRSV and King James. But you didn't answer my question. Are you completely unaffiliated with any particular denomentation?

Why do you ask? clearly you reject the Bible's teachings, and it's authority as God's word, so what could it possibly matter to you?

Archived