YOUR OPINION ON GAY RIGHTS?

KsE fan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

you dont even know what the {censored} we're talking about so just STFU NOOB

Oh yea, cause I don't have access to the thread and haven't been reading the whole {censored}ing thing.

Dude, get a {censored}ing clue and use that goddamn pea-brain of yours, douche.

• Members

Talk about creative reinterpretation.

The Great Commission seems pretty clear to me. Matthew 28:18-20 -

18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in

go on put the rest of the scripture and it's context in there too. C'mon you know you want to share God's teachings with the world.

The idea of being a teacher, and telling those who hadn't heard the teachings of Jesus, is correct, which you clearly have, and have outright rejected, and rather choose to act as Satan did when he tempted Jesus.

• Members

He hardly needs to read the whole thing to know that you don't have a leg to stand on, aside from your unreasoning and illogical bigotry.

i've got two good legs to stand on douchebag.

i dont need to justify my opinions to any of you- you're the one clammoring for "rights" not me

oh and you're really making yourself look intelligent with all of your namecalling there. keep it up.

• Members

Try harder.

ok then why dont you explain to me why i said that to buttmonkey in the first place then--

have you gone back and read what we were talking about by now?

you realize that you really didnt know what we were talking about and that maybe YOU are the one with the pea brain?

again---

STFU NOOB

• Members

go on put the rest of the scripture and it's context in there too. C'mon you know you want to share God's teachings with the world.

It's the usual pseudo-magical earthquake-and-resurrection claptrap, after which the women bribe a guard. The rest is perfectly in context:

16Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in

It's perfectly explicit: go out and convert all nations.

• Members
i've got two good legs to stand on douchebag.

i dont need to justify my opinions to any of you- you're the one clammoring for "rights" not me

oh and you're really making yourself look intelligent with all of your namecalling there. keep it up.

Dude, I could sit here and drool and STILL look more intelligent than you.

• Members
in your own opinion im sure you could.

i could sit here and be alot of things if i just believe ....lol

:bor:

Then here's a suggestion: sit there and be something other than a hateful bigot.

And while you're at it, respond to some of the science that has been brought up in this thread.

• Members

No response to me posting the facts ballsack?

BTW balls and zach, you STILL haven't refuted any of the facts I've posted

you never posted any facts douchebag

you just came on here and said "you brought up being a truck driver and think you're superior to everyone because of it"

AND THAT IS JUST NOT THE CASE.

i believe someone brought it up first- probably you- saying that they couldnt believe they were arguing with a stupid truck driver, and then everyone else started in with the insults.

• Members

that's because you shouldnt be allowed to be married.

because you're the same sex.

what's next?- guys are going to be allowed to marry thier right or left hands?

or maybe pets or animals?

lol

stupid queers.....

Which contains no backup whatsoever- pure bigotry, but I'm sure if you go reread your posts you'll discover a number of such occurrences. I bet that makes you feel powerful doesn't it? Well it doesn't work on me, so {censored} off and get a clue.

• Members

wow this thread has degenerated considerably over the last two pages :eek:

(i still want to know why my assumption that the world was created 200 years ago by the omnipotent magic secretive turtle, who made it look like the world's been going for billions of years just to throw everyone off his trail, is any more unreasonable or unlikely than Christian belief:confused:)

• Members

Which contains no backup whatsoever- pure bigotry, but I'm sure if you go reread your posts you'll discover a number of such occurrences. I bet that makes you feel powerful doesn't it? Well it doesn't work on me, so {censored} off and get a clue.

why should i have to back up everything i say with some kind of facts or link to some other website for you?

you're just a dumb noob

Archived