YOUR OPINION ON GAY RIGHTS?

KsE fan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i personally would never become gay and dont like the idea but if i were the president or w.e i would allow it because if people wanna be homo sexual thats up to them but i would NEVER become gay, how bout you?

you feeling abit defensive about your favourite bands sexuality there?

• Members

i nerver said it was a choice, i just want ur opinions obviously im not
taking a pole
to decide weather to be gay or anything im just bored and i thought this topic would be very active

yet more irony. not taking a POLE, huh? and you called ME an idiot?

guys, we have to stop feeding the troll so he will go away.

• Members

oh everyone btw the whole thing about the pole being attractive lol, i didnt meen atractive but i thought it would attract some peopls oppinions cuz the threads on here cab get very boring, and know one cares what u say "knucklefux"

• Members

This is a troll thread, but I find the anti-gay sentiment in this country pretty disturbing... what is it about men being attracted to other men that gets people so angry
:confused:

the fact that its dirt and its supose to be the opposite of the sex who are attracted to eachother

• Members

oh everyone btw the whole thing about the pole being attractive lol, i didnt meen atractive but i thought it would attract some peopls oppinions cuz the threads on here cab get very boring, and know one cares what u say "knucklefux"

you're an imbecile. until you came along, i had no reason to question the integrity of the canadian education system. your fellow canadians can thank you for {censored}ing THAT up.

ignoring the BLATANT errors is spelling and grammar, there is still one GLARING thing that you can't seem to grasp the complexity of...

a POLL is where you ask for opinions.

a POLE is slang for cock.

and we all know which YOU prefer. i'd call you a retard, but that would insult too many good people.

Archived