We just finished our summer tour!!!!! Who else has been touring????

Son Wolf

• Members

73 large shows in 70 days!!! I've done more than a lot of the dudes here will do in their whole lives. Our album is also selling a whole load and getting played all over the place. I've made a serious amount of money and partied so hard I practically redefined the rock and roll lifestyle. It was a good summer...

Any of you guys get out on tour or did you spend the summer in your mom's basement polishing your Mesa's and posting on here?

ps. I notice y'all got some moderators now.. HCAF has lost some of its bite/edge?

• Members
73 large shows in 70 days!!! I've done more than a lot of the dudes here will do in their whole lives. Our album is also selling a whole load and getting played all over the place. I've made a serious amount of money and partied so hard I practically redefined the rock and roll lifestyle. It was a good summer...

Any of you guys get out on tour or did you spend the summer in your mom's basement polishing your Mesa's and posting on here?

ps. I notice y'all got some moderators now.. HCAF has lost some of its bite/edge?

Let me know when you've done that for 15 years and we'll compare then. What's the name of your band? I'll look ya up in Pollstar, see how ya did. :)

• Members

Go and die some place.

• Members

So, when are you going to buy your first mansion :wave:

• Members

Ha ha ha 73, is that all??!!

• Members

So that's where you were....I thought there was a significant drop in the douchbaggery over the past 70 days. Welcome back.

• Members

Hi :wave:

• Members
I've made a serious amount of money and partied so hard I practically redefined the rock and roll lifestyle. It was a good summer...

Sounds cool :thu:

What would a "serious amount of money" be considered these days?

Wish i toured but i dont. I make a serious amount of $$ sitiing at my desk posting here all day though so i guess its the next best thing. :D

• Members

I'm still awaiting this n00bs answer on what band he's in. And I'd like to see a tour plan, and preferrably some videos as well. I'll be the judge of whether I think he made a good deal of cash flow on the tour, and if the shows were "big" and consisted of "partying hard and redefining the rock lifestyle" afterwards

• Members
I'm still awaiting this n00bs answer on what band he's in. And I'd like to see a tour plan, and preferrably some videos as well. I'll be the judge of whether I think he made a good deal of cash flow on the tour, and if the shows were "big" and consisted of "partying hard and redefining the rock lifestyle" afterwards

Not gonna happen, kiddo. Son Wolf = Bluesaholik = troll. :wave:

• Members

My day is ruined. I wanted to pwn the eff outta him for thinking he actually made a good amount of green. There is a large line drawn between what "you" make and what "your band" makes. "MY BAND" makes a killing. Do I see a dime? Nope. That's why I have to save my money for weeks and months before hand to pay all my bills while I'm away.

Archived