We just finished our summer tour!!!!! Who else has been touring????

Son Wolf

• Members

My day is ruined. I wanted to pwn the eff outta him for thinking he actually made a good amount of green. There is a large line drawn between what "you" make and what "your band" makes. "MY BAND" makes a killing. Do I see a dime? Nope. That's why I have to save my money for weeks and months before hand to pay all my bills while I'm away.

What do you consider a killing?

There are bands that I've worked for where they never really moved beyond being regional, and some of the members were making close to 6 figures, which I consider to be good money for playing music.

• Members

In hardcore, for being unsigned, CDC makes enough to cover merch, and our plane tickets, and to keep us comfortable. But in no way is it enough for any member to see an individual cut of profits. I would say yearly CDC pulls in 5 digits. But they are also NEVER low on merch. And go through vans like it's a marathon to see how many you can blow up

• Members

Kaelin... i'm right with you on that.

I've played with you guys a few times, and every time you've had ridiculous amounts of merch, I don't even know how you do it... damn near Hoods status haha.

But there's no one making a ton of money in music these days. Not unless you're Fall Out Boy, or you've got a really good gig as a cover band. I've seen {censored}ty cover bands pulling in $2000 or $3000 a night in my town... and they're {censored}ing terrible.

• Members

But there's no one making a ton of money in music these days. Not unless you're Fall Out Boy, or you've got a really good gig as a cover band. I've seen {censored}ty cover bands pulling in $2000 or $3000 a night in my town... and they're {censored}ing terrible.

Better Than Ezra gets $30-40K/night, and they're far from FOB level.

Cover bands can make bank, though, that's for sure.

• Members
Better Than Ezra gets $30-40K/night, and they're far from FOB level.

Cover bands can make bank, though, that's for sure.

That is {censored}ing hilarious you mentioned them. My drummer and his friend when on tour with them and ran sound and lights and stuff and said they were huge cacksuckers. :D

He said they refused to hang out with the crew. :lol:

• Members
That is {censored}ing hilarious you mentioned them. My drummer and his friend when on tour with them and ran sound and lights and stuff and said they were huge cacksuckers.
:D

He said they refused to hang out with the crew.
:lol:

Monitors or FOH?

Their FOH tech's name (IIRC) is Scott, and he's from Orlando. Big, older guy with a long gray mane of hair. :lol:

• Members

My roommates a big booking agent....bands can definetally make money if the have the right booking agent. Even if the suck ass, it is all who you know and what tours you can score.

And yes Son Wolf is a troll most likely a fat tranny who masterbates to the fire thrown his way. Pretty {censored}ing sad if you ask me.

• Members

Kaelin... i'm right with you on that.

I've played with you guys a few times, and every time you've had ridiculous amounts of merch, I don't even know how you do it... damn near Hoods status haha.

Playing with Hoods is hit or miss here and there. Some shows theyd open for us, some shows we'd open for them. I love Mike Hood though. Funniest dude in the world. In Europe we kill it. 2nd night of 2006 Euro tour we made over 1400 euros just in merch and got paid 500 euros to play. Bands can make back. But for the most part individual members aren't making dick

Archived