ADS & Directed Energy Weapons. Any of you guys heard of these yet?

JoshuaLogan

• Members

That's just the ADS. The directed energy weapons they are planning to position up in space like satellites are infact death rays.
:lol:

well i stand corrected

i think the directed energy stuff is more meant to destroy buildings ala 9/11 SPACE BEAM :D right, right? :lol:

• Members

so, politicians don't want to use them b/c they may be viewed as torture, but its OK to blow people to bits.

and some of you {censored}ers want the government to run our health care system.

:poke:

I'd damn sure rather the government concern itself with health care than with making it easier and easier to annihilate human life at the merest whim!!!

• Members
Just wait for the machine which produces the resonant frequency of the average person's skull...

problem is, there are probably very few people who are actually average, and that machine wouldnt work all that well. youd have to make it produce a range of frequencies so that it could affect people with different skull thicknesses, sinus sizes, as well as numerous other factors.

but if thats ever developed and you see peoples heads exploding you know you either stepped on one of those Queen Wasps and the zombies heads are blowing up, or your head is next :thu:

• Members
problem is, there are probably very few people who are actually average, and that machine wouldnt work all that well. youd have to make it produce a range of frequencies so that it could affect people with different skull thicknesses, sinus sizes, as well as numerous other factors:

We're talking about Iraqi soldiers. They're not like normal people, they ALL have tiny heads :p

• Members

Personally.... I find it rather comforting that our gov't is developing less than lethal weapons, conventional weapons that are superior to a prospective enemy, and/or weapons that have the potential to decrease collateral damage and/or keep soldiers further from harm.

• Members

Personally.... I find it rather comforting that our gov't is developing less than lethal weapons, conventional weapons that are superior to a prospective enemy, and/or weapons that have the potential to decrease collateral damage and/or keep soldiers further from harm.

a wounded soldier slowers the troops more than a dead soldier.

• Members

...rather then fixing health care.

• Members

satellite mounted death beam huh sounds pretty badass. I have seen these on future weapons pretty badass.

Whats even more badass then this is this rocket they have developed to send a rocket into a building and it doesnt explode on impact. its designed to travel through windows or dorrs then explode inside. It took down a whole 2 story building it was pretty badass though the space beam has it beat

• Members

satellite mounted death beam huh sounds pretty badass. I have seen these on future weapons pretty badass.

Whats even more badass then this is this rocket they have developed to send a rocket into a building and it doesnt explode on impact. its designed to travel through windows or dorrs then explode inside. It took down a whole 2 story building it was pretty badass though the space beam has it beat

I saw that rocket thing on a tv show on I think discovery channel...

These satellite-like death beams are a little more serious... I mean, they are on a whole new level past bombs here. Could make future warfare wayyyy different. Not exactly a good thing... because you know that technology will get to other countries and eventually end up with everyone having a bunch of giant lasers pointing at each other.... :poke:

• Members

When we're talking about weapons that
our
soldiers will be using against an enemy, isn't that a good thing?

For the time being, but that technology is not just going to stay in posession of the US. Eventually many others will get to it.... just like nuclear bombs....

It's kinda scary if you think about it. The further we push weaponry technology, the more we risk wiping ourselves out...

Archived