• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

that show IS a joke

{censored} tapout

i will never wear anything with their {censored}in gay logo on it

well unless they payed me

A lot of theyre fighters are parting ways too. like for example, on one of theyre shows matt serra said he wasnt wearing the trunks, or drinking they're water (that is designed to look like a vodka bottle)

Gay.

• Members

A lot of theyre fighters are parting ways too. like for example, on one of theyre shows matt serra said he wasnt wearing the trunks, or drinking they're water (that is designed to look like a vodka bottle)

Gay.

Tapout is for dudes who watch MMA cause they are "tough", and want people to know it:rolleyes:

to me, they are {censored}ing lame

in ya face

{censored} that

but then again, my instructor wears their {censored}, so wtf do i know:freak:

vodka shaped water bottle?

if they are such hardasses, they should just drink {censored}in vodka then...

in their gay camo

• Members

Tapout is for dudes who watch MMA cause they are "tough", and want people to know it:rolleyes:

to me, they are {censored}ing lame

in ya face

{censored} that

but then again, my instructor wears their {censored}, so wtf do i know:freak:

vodka shaped water bottle?

if they are such hardasses, they should just drink {censored}in vodka then...

in their gay camo

LOL, being whiny, stupid looking hats, dressing like gheyness, face paint, and multiple tattoos makes you teh most brutalest fighter everz :poke: "why must I get beat up every single day" AAAAARGH :poke:

• Members

I agree that the Tapout show is {censored}ing annoying but at the same time I congratulate them for their success and them still having fun doing their thing. Yeah the face paint and their stupid antics annoy me but hey, they're happy as hell doing their thing, and isn't that what life is about? They're making their money off of those "tough tribal tattoos" guys, so what? That's their marketing strategy and they're doing a great job making a living from it.

• Members

I agree that the Tapout show is {censored}ing annoying but at the same time I congratulate them for their success and them still having fun doing their thing. Yeah the face paint and their stupid antics annoy me but hey, they're happy as hell doing their thing, and isn't that what life is about? They're making their money off of those "tough tribal tattoos" guys, so what? That's their marketing strategy and they're doing a great job making a living from it.

it has a negative effect on MMA. thats my beef

• Members

i hope Chuck's demise takes down some of the retarded fans down with it. Chuck was their biggest draw...

I don't like some dick to come up to me and say "Hey man, Chuck got screwed over last night huh!" thinking that i must lick chucks nuts because i'm into mma.

"you mean when he got his ass whipped by a B level fighter?"

"wahtever man..."

• Members

it has a negative effect on MMA. thats my beef

I see what you're saying, but it's something we don't have any control over so why let it bother us? There will always be those that are loyal to the sport and the fighters, then those that come and go as if it is a fad. The same arguments can be made about everything else (music scenes i.e.). Anyway, carry on.

• Members

Gay.

matt sera = gay

tapout = ghey

matt sera + taout = man-on-man-on-penis-sell-out-gay = .... {censored} that was it... gay

Archived