I have no idea what to do with my life.

JBecker

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Same here. I know I want to get my MBA, but don't know what focus, and don't know what field I want to get into for work.

:cry:

If you are going the business route, focusing in accounting is always a good move. There is always demand for qualified CPA's. My income has gone up $32,000 in the 3.5 years since I've been licensed.

• Members

You are young and are normal for your age, dont go speeding up the thing we call life.

Go to Greece and bang smoking chics
Take your hobbies to the next level
Travel

It will come to you what you want to do and always remember that to find something you love to do and make it support you is one of the hardest things in life. Look for a happy medium.

• Members
Why not do what makes you happiest?

Easier said than done. Some areas like mine have so little jobs you would be lucky getting a {censored}ty one with a mediocre amount of hours.

I plan on moving out of this {censored}ty small town dump with nothing but dead end people with dead end lives. :mad:

• Members

If you are going the business route, focusing in accounting is always a good move. There is always demand for qualified CPA's. My income has gone up $32,000 in the 3.5 years since I've been licensed.

I have little to no interest in doing accounting - I am more interested in marketing and market analysis. I really like figuring out why people buy, and the psychology behind a successful business venture.

I'm not focused on the money aspect, I'm focused on finding a job I'm passionate about. If you are passionate about something, you'll find a way to make a living doing it.

• Members

What I liked to do when i was in HS was play video games, so i went to college for computer science. Then as I got older I realized making video games is a dumb job, way too much stress for little pay, plus the fun part is designing and implementing at your own leisure which you cant do unless you own the company. So I went from that to computer vision, which I still study now. I am sure that when I finish up this phd I know I want to work in the industry. Now i just gotta work on getting a girlfriend...

• Members

haven't tried it due to being a broke ass....but people always tell me traveling helps them really center their lives and regain focus

false.

wherever I go, there I am. the self-destruction and self-hatred follow me to all corners of the globe.

running away is not the answer. I've done it 3 times. I became more depressed and confused.

:cry:

Archived