I have no idea what to do with my life.

JBecker

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I know what I wanna do. It's the getting there that's killing me. I'm on my 3rd college and school is getting old real fast. I wanna start working already
:(

I can't +1 this enough. Also on my third college and I'm so {censored}ing tired of school . Should be done by March though, fortunately.

You working on Masters or PhD or did you just have to transfer a bunch?

• Members

And it's stressing the {censored} out of me. I thought I'd share. Carry on.

I am over 30 and that thought doesn't disappear or get resolved. You start to careless about whether or not you are doing what you "should be doing", but it is still there, sitting on the back burner. damn that was cheese cliche..oh {censored}ing well.

{censored}, for all I know you could be 50 and saying this, making what I just said sound so very "n:confused::confused:b" as so many love to repeat over and {censored}ing over on here. teh "teh" thing is pretty cool though.

the only problem I have in this genre of thought is that you can't just go out and get a job in a band and make a decent salary to live off of. In other words, the 40 hours a week {censored} can really pull some energy out of your creative tap....makes me wish effedrine was still legal.

• Members
I can't +1 this enough. Also on my third college and I'm so {censored}ing tired of school . Should be done by March though, fortunately.

You working on Masters or PhD or did you just have to transfer a bunch?

Finished computer science, finished 2 year community college general education, going to a kickass (but also hard as {censored}) design school currently. I sketch till 4 am in the morning just to be torn a new asshole every day in critique :cry:

• Members
Finished computer science, finished 2 year community college general education, going to a kickass (but also hard as {censored}) design school currently. I sketch till 4 am in the morning just to be torn a new asshole every day in critique
:cry:

Damn man. Well hopefully the feedback is at least somewhat helpful. Hope you get through it and get out of there soon enough.

• Members
Damn man. Well hopefully the feedback is at least somewhat helpful. Hope you get through it and get out of there soon enough.

It's very hard at times man. I'm dealing with crazy amount of stress every week. Partly because I will be owing around 120k to the bank when I'm out of school :freak:

Aaaah it'll be fine i guess. I have a feeling it gets better as you get used to it and as subject matter is closer to what you like to do in upper terms.

• Moderators
the only problem I have in this genre of thought is that you can't just go out and get a job in a band and make a decent salary to live off of. In other words, the 40 hours a week {censored} can really pull some energy out of your creative tap....makes me wish effedrine was still legal.

Its hard explaining this to non-creative types... I am so sick of "why don't you write after work or on weekends?"

How about because my creativity is dry? :(

Archived