God I hate these types of girls...

LnTh

• Members
best advice i've seen in this thread
:thu:

i don't see what the big deal is about asking a chick out tho...she's met you before, you guys hung out, and things were cool right? either she likes you or she doesn't, no matter how you approach it, you're still the same two people and either you're gonna hit it off or you're not

I didn't say asking out was a problem :idk:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I didn't say asking out was a problem
:idk:

i should've been a little more specific...that wasn't directed at you so much as all the people who have responded in this thread with a 10 step psychological process to asking a girl out :freak:

any woman i've gotta go thru that much trouble to bang is gonna lead to trouble anyhow

• Members
So my friend was throwing a party and she called me 2 days before the party and asked me if I lived close to LAX. I said yes so she asked me if I could pick her friend up on my way so I said yes.

I picked her up. We started talking/laughing hard rightaway. We talked and talked and talked for an hour on our way. I already started to get a great vibe. At the party we have fun nothing of significance and on our way back, just as before we have a great time chatting and laughing it up. As she's getting out of the car she gives me a hug says see again sometime and leaves.

Everything sounds great right? Well the problem is, this girl is close to everyone somehow. She's ultra social and makes friends with everyone and treats everyone pretty much like how she treated me. I have a REAL hard time reading this kind of person and I have a feeling that I'll get hit by the "we're just friends" stick down the road when we meet like for the 5th or 6th time.

This is the kind of girl I have no idea how to approach...

Oh well. lol.

It's like being stuck between a rock and a hard place. You don't know where ya are :confused::cry: .

I know what it's like. Total mind{censored}.

• Members

I agree about trying to read Women...Can't be done with any degree of certainty. You think the outgoing social ones might be sluts and the shy ones good gal?:lol:

The only way to find out is just ask her out. Interested-yes. Not interested-no. Simple. Just do it.

It sounds like you're a very jealous person, so maybe you should hook up with someone who has social anxiety and does not get out much. Most Women are much more social than Men.

• Members
Then why are you posting here, and not calling her :poke:

Who said I didn't call :wave: We are meeting up today.

I never asked for dating advice. People blew it out of proportion (as expected).
I just told people my frustration about a certain type of character that happens to be on a girl I like and how hard it is to approach such character.

• Members
Who said I didn't call
:wave:
We are meeting up today.

I never asked for dating advice. People blew it out of proportion (as expected).

I just told people my frustration about a certain type of character that happens to be on a girl I like and how hard it is to approach such character.

It's easier to approach and talk if they are very social, no?:confused:

There's a gal I was interested in and one minute she's all talkative and the next she acts like the shyest person in the world. I asked the guys she works with what the deal is-they say she's 'moody'. Never met anyone like her before. Now THAT"S someone who is hard to approach. Possibly manic-depressive. :confused:

• Members
It's easier to approach and talk if they are very social, no?
:confused:

There's a gal I was interested in and one minute she's all talkative and the next she acts like the shyest person in the world. I asked the guys she works with what the deal is-they say she's 'moody'. Never met anyone like her before. Now THAT"S someone who is hard to approach. Possibly manic-depressive.
:confused:

That's an even worse case scenario you're talking about.

It is easy to get close indeed but the finishing move is disastrous with the type of girl I mentioned. You think you've seen all the positive signs and BAM "we're just friends"

I almost believe it's better to just keep her as a friend since she's ultra social and she knows 20398203 people that I can meet with.

• Members
Who said I didn't call
:wave:
We are meeting up today.

Good man :thu:

It shouldn't be hard to approach any type woman. Just do it. That kind of confidence makes you attractive. Hesitating & hemming and hawing waiting for the "right moment" makes yo less attractive.

Now is the moment.

• Members

It is easy to get close indeed but the finishing move is disastrous with the type of girl I mentioned. You think you've seen all the positive signs and BAM "we're just friends"

I almost believe it's better to just keep her as a friend since she's ultra social and she knows 20398203 people that I can meet with.

I smell fear..........and fear = failure

• Members

That's an even worse case scenario you're talking about.

Well, the only thing you can do is just be yourself. If she's into it, things will work out. She probably is someone who appreciates a guy who is not trying to impress her too much and is confident with being himself. Then again, maybe she demands that Men go out of their way to please her, since she is uber-social and can most likely have her pick of guys. Tough call, bro. Good luck to you.

Like you said, if it does not work with her...She has many friends. Networking is the key.

• Members

If he is unsure of a return on his investment, yes

Spending $200+ on dinner and drinks, show, concert etc... for a 'friendly' night, isn't my idea of genius, ya know... unless you have the extra cash to burn, and even then... Rather buy gear w/ that kind of $$$

GEAR ALWAYS COMES FIRST!!!

• Members

I'm not going to read 5 pages, just going to say if you don't know how to approach her with this type of personality, then you don't have a chance, you'll end up being jealous all the time with her behavior...

I have this friend at work that liked a girl at our workplace, and she pretty much was the company mattress, when he got his chance, she told him he was too nice of a guy...

He has been called "nice guy" by co-workers for about 10 years now, no {censored}.
No it wasn't me, I was already married, damn....

• Members
best advice i've seen in this thread
:thu:

i don't see what the big deal is about asking a chick out tho...she's met you before, you guys hung out, and things were cool right? either she likes you or she doesn't, no matter how you approach it, you're still the same two people and either you're gonna hit it off or you're not

I don't like to ask out a girl so quickly. Sometimes they end up shocked and say "I'll think about it". All women do is think. You don't want them doing that. I'd rather take my time and play it up until she wants me more.

That also gives me time to scope out other options.

• Members

I don't like to ask out a girl so quickly. Sometimes they end up shocked and say "I'll think about it". All women do is think. You don't want them doing that. I'd rather take my time and play it up until she wants me more.

i'm just the 'go for it and get it over with' type i guess

in the last 5 years i've been thru a few relationships...some longer than others, and i think i've been single for a cumulative 6 months (for better or worse) so it works for me

• Members

i'm just the 'go for it and get it over with' type i guess

in the last 5 years i've been thru a few relationships...some longer than others, and i think i've been single for a cumulative 6 months (for better or worse) so it works for me

I have pretty high standards, but that doesn't stop me from getting out there and mixing it up a little.

I'm also not looking for a serious relationship, maybe that's why we differ. I don't have any expectations when I approach a woman.

• Members

Problem is they all lack the logic gene, think, speak and act in code- that only other women understand, can't seem to understand that guys are simple creatures that usually say EXACTLY what they mean, mean what they say and don't require any interpretive filter to be applied, so that they can figure out exactly what we must've meant by what we said, because they are emotionally reactive creatures. :rolleyes:

They're all nuts

• Members

You think you've seen all the positive signs and BAM "we're just friends"

I think this is about to happen to me, and it sucks very large balls. Probably equivalent to mammoth testicles.

But maybe there is some ounce of hope left, and it's more than friends she wishes out of me! oh joy!

• Members
So my friend was throwing a party and she called me 2 days before the party and asked me if I lived close to LAX. I said yes so she asked me if I could pick her friend up on my way so I said yes.

I picked her up. We started talking/laughing hard rightaway. We talked and talked and talked for an hour on our way. I already started to get a great vibe. At the party we have fun nothing of significance and on our way back, just as before we have a great time chatting and laughing it up. As she's getting out of the car she gives me a hug says see again sometime and leaves.

Everything sounds great right? Well the problem is, this girl is close to everyone somehow. She's ultra social and makes friends with everyone and treats everyone pretty much like how she treated me. I have a REAL hard time reading this kind of person and I have a feeling that I'll get hit by the "we're just friends" stick down the road when we meet like for the 5th or 6th time.

This is the kind of girl I have no idea how to approach...

Oh well. lol.

so basically... you're confused because she treated you like a normal person? :freak:

• Members
Problem is they all lack the logic gene, think, speak and act in code- that only other women understand, can't seem to understand that guys are simple creatures that usually say EXACTLY what they mean, mean what they say and don't require any interpretive filter to be applied, so that they can figure out exactly what we must've meant by what we said, because they are emotionally reactive creatures.
:rolleyes:

They're all nuts

That's why I'm a bit more crafty in my approach. Not only that, it helps in dealing with their friends as well. Unless a hot girl only hangs out with other hot girls (never), I'm patient and careful.

Archived