God I hate these types of girls...

LnTh

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

if she's single, ask her out. most women like it when guys have confidence, and the "i'll take what i want" mentality. not to say chicks dig the whole caveman thing, so don't drag her to the cave by her hair, but if you don't strike while the iron is hot, it will cool down to "friend" status.

Hell, don't even ask if she is single. Just ask her to hang out some. I've gotten far further then I should have by just trying, you'd be suprised how many chicks don't really care if they cheat on their boyfriend.

• Members

Would you really want to be in a relationship with a girl who will bang just any loser(you) after a nice conversation.

why don't you spend more time with her trying to get her outside of you lust

if she's nice, ask her out for a clear date, if she's a vapid dumbass that you only want to screw become some ladder homo and have lame intercourse with her

the point is, girls like and respond to a geniuine attempt to get to know them.. to do this you need to actually act like a friend

• Members

so he's already lonely, you want him to be cheap too?

If he is unsure of a return on his investment, yes

Spending $200+ on dinner and drinks, show, concert etc... for a 'friendly' night, isn't my idea of genius, ya know... unless you have the extra cash to burn, and even then... Rather buy gear w/ that kind of $$$

• Members

If you want to know if she's interested. Next time you see her, be kind of a dick. I don't mean like "STFU you filthy crowd pleasing whore!!" I mean give her some not too serious insult...and be cool about it.

If she like you, she'll go out of her way to win back your esteem for her. If she doesn't, move on.

Be different than all the "nice guys" she meets. Chicks that are social like that want someone to treat them like they haven't been treated before. Be different. Stand out from the herd. She can meet decent nice guys 50 times a day if she wants to. She doesn't, or you'd be with her right now.

• Members

Personally I think people like that are devoid of souls. You know those people with hyperdrive on the dopamine center that can't understand depression and just {censored}ing smile all the time because, from our perspective, they literally go through life high? The nice to everyone people are the same. With that being the bar for normal interaction, they have no basis for more intimate relations. They start and end with a shallow, if not pleasant, tolerance for anyone in their vicinity, yet where nobody is special.

sure beats being some dude that hates the world and lives in there moms basement listening to opeth:idea:

• Members

I've dated girls like that before ...there are subtle signs they give out that differ from general interactions..I'd say you are in the clear to make a move (unless she has a BF)

with girls like this you have to suck it up and go for it ..they dont tend to be single for long

• Members

Don't try to read any women. Period. That is your first mistake.

Don't show interest in her right away. Her attitude off the bat will attract many men, and if she's good looking it might seem impossible at this point. Make her try to read you. Try to stand out from the other guys, and don't do it in a creepy or disgusting way.

Don't always focus on her. Don't be stalker-ish. Don't get jealous, and don't be a dick to the other people she's friends with. It is good to tease her, though. Start chatting up with her other friends, including the guys. This way you can find out more about her without having to hound her or seem clingy (this will end with you being in the Friend Zone). This will also let her know you're a good guy who doesn't mind her having her own life.

Once you're in a circle with her and her friends, you are able to read who is into her the most, and who she is into the most. You'll be able to find out if she's dated any one of those other guys, and who to look out for.

If her friends bring her up, or ask you about your status in a conversation, bring up another girl. Hell, make one up. Say you're single, but let them know you have prospects. Make her a little jealous (if she's actually into you).

• Members

If he is unsure of a return on his investment, yes

Spending $200+ on dinner and drinks, show, concert etc... for a 'friendly' night, isn't my idea of genius, ya know... unless you have the extra cash to burn, and even then... Rather buy gear w/ that kind of $$$

No {censored}. Some girls go out of their way to find guys with low self-esteem just to use them.

If you want to buy yourself into a girl's pants, get a hooker or a sports car. At least you get to keep the sports car if you strike out.

• Members

sure beats being some dude that hates the world and lives in there moms basement listening to opeth:idea:

The utter retardation of people bothers me, true, but:

a)I sure as hell don't live with my folks.

b)I have much better taste in music.

c)I was making a statement about people that are what I call mental grazers. They don't have any real insight into "self". Their brains are as messed up as someone who is bipolar, only their problem is not one that lends itself to introspection. I don't care if these people are happy or not. But they are incapable of analyzing and understanding their own behavior. They just feel happy and that's all they know... like a cow on a pasture.

They are the way they are simply because they are messed up. The only time they bug me is when they spout off to others about how their problems can't be helped with chemicals, not realizing that the singular reason it seems that way to them is because they are on the far and opposite side of producing those chemicals endogenously, literally walking around high on dopamine and/or seratonin, and can't even comprehend normalcy, let alone a deficiency. When they wake up they naturally feel like they just took a little pinch of X. They can't comprehend the rest of the world any more than your average person can understand a total sociopath, someone that could kill any Joe on the street without a care and then cry when their child gets a bruise on the arm.

And loving everyone is as much a sociopathic characteristic as loving noone, just at the opposite end of the disease. With that said, I would never even try to date someone like that. No way.

• Members

c)I was making a statement about people that are what I call mental grazers. They don't have any real insight into "self". Their brains are as messed up as someone who is bipolar, only their problem is not one that lends itself to introspection. I don't care if these people are happy or not. But they are incapable of analyzing and understanding their own behavior. They just feel happy and that's all they know... like a cow on a pasture.

They are the way they are simply because they are messed up. The only time they bug me is when they spout off to others about how their problems can't be helped with chemicals, not realizing that the singular reason it seems that way to them is because they are on the far and opposite side of producing those chemicals endogenously, literally walking around high on dopamine and/or seratonin, and can't even comprehend normalcy, let alone a deficiency. When they wake up they naturally feel like they just took a little pinch of X. They can't comprehend the rest of the world any more than your average person can understand a total sociopath, someone that could kill any Joe on the street without a care and then cry when their child gets a bruise on the arm.

And loving everyone is as much a sociopathic characteristic as loving noone, just at the opposite end of the disease. With that said, I would never even try to date someone like that. No way.

wasn't directed at you but I'll take being happy over being depressed anyday of the week

• Members

You know your a total fool. Are you upset that you can't have that dopamine high? That you can't wake up in a good mood? Were you mistreated as a child? You are so selfish, you are making fun of these people because they can't justify why they are in a good mood. I knew a girl like this in high school, she was the sweetest most caring person. She woke up everyday chipper happy to be alive, always in a good mood. Is it her fault she is like this, no. Your just a sad person who hates the fact that others can be happy because your so depressed or some {censored}.

Oh by the way this girl who is a "mental grazer" as you put it. Is actually getting her PhD in Psycology. Not everyone going through life on that dopamine high as you put it, are mentally incapable of disecting ones personal inner workings.

When she gets her degree and starts her Psychiactric practice. I'll give you her number so you can start working out your personal demons. Ok:thu:

• Members
Don't try to read any women. Period. That is your first mistake.

best advice i've seen in this thread :thu:

i don't see what the big deal is about asking a chick out tho...she's met you before, you guys hung out, and things were cool right? either she likes you or she doesn't, no matter how you approach it, you're still the same two people and either you're gonna hit it off or you're not

Archived