line 6 are legends , they provide great tones for great prices

Boris the Blade

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alllrighty Then!

Pros use Boogie Marshall Engl and the real tube amps since they like it better than the dijiTAlZ br00talz and fiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Same reason ammy's buy the real amp and cabs.

models are fine for practice or recording a scratch track.

• Members

There is probably just as many models being used on modern records than real amps these days. Metal music isn't exacly known for good guitar tone due to the huge amounts of gain and down tuning that goes on, a lot of it just sounds like distorted bass.

I always thought metal was more about a vibe than actual tone. And some faux evil never hurts your metal image either.

Max

• Members

uuhh perhaps u guyz havnt noticed, but u arnt the professionals, im pretty sure u guyz wouldnt no half the stuff about this amp or how to use it and play with it, and even if u did, it all depends wat sound u want, so i would call a freakin $1100 amp {censored}, period

dude the amps sound lifeless and digital

is that not good enough reason to think theyre piles?

• Members
uuhh perhaps u guyz havnt noticed, but u arnt the professionals, im pretty sure u guyz wouldnt no half the stuff about this amp or how to use it and play with it, and even if u did, it all depends wat sound u want, so i would call a freakin $1100 amp {censored}, period

Nothing like a bit of drunken trolling on a cool Texas afternoon, eh? :cop:

• Members

Alllrighty Then!

Pros use Boogie Marshall Engl and the real tube amps since they like it better than the dijiTAlZ br00talz and fiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Same reason ammy's buy the real amp and cabs.

models are fine for practice or recording a scratch track.

Better tell megadeth, the faceless..meshuggah..bumblefoot ...etc.

• Members

What do you prefer sex with girls or POD metal tones?

I wanna know.

• Members
:lol:

Marshalls are for pussies. They lack balls and dynamics and they cover up all your mistakes. Add an OD to one, and BOOOOOOOOM!!! You've just added 5 years to your playing.
:idea:

I like them...it also depneds ur style of music......i mean its good for classic rock punk and stuff...wouldnt say there the best for metal.....get a mesa for metal those r cool

Archived