Blackfriday-- Whatcha Buying?

JBecker

• Members

So, what do you think is the best sale? I'm into the 50DVD-R spindle for 3.99 at Circuit City, 34.99 for Mario Galaxy there, too.

I'm also considering the Polaroid 32" LCD for $448 at Walmart.

I wish there was a sub 300 24" monitor somewhere that's a name brand...

• Members

Best Buy has a 19" widescreen pc monitor for 99.00, or I could get a 21-22in widescreen pc monitor for 150.00. I'll probably go to guitar center and pick up a small vox valvetronix with the 20% off deal, just for messing around with upstairs when I'm not playing in the basement. I was looking for a digital camera deal, but didn't see anything that caught my eye on a great deal...

That lcd tv at wal-mart is tempting, but I have a 26" widescreen hdtv in the bedroom, but it's the bulky 1st gen kind so I'll probably pass until it dies. Or I have to move it, damn it's heavy...

I wouldn't worry too much about "name brand" lcd monitors, all the screens are made in just a couple of factories in China and distibuted to the vendors for final assembly..

• Members

Best Buy has a 19" widescreen pc monitor for 99.00, or I could get a 21-22in widescreen pc monitor for 150.00. I'll probably go to guitar center and pick up a small vox valvetronix with the 20% off deal, just for messing around with upstairs when I'm not playing in the basement. I was looking for a digital camera deal, but didn't see anything that caught my eye on a great deal...

That lcd tv at wal-mart is tempting, but I have a 26" widescreen hdtv in the bedroom, but it's the bulky 1st gen kind so I'll probably pass until it dies. Or I have to move it, damn it's heavy...

Yeah... I've got a {censored} tube tv I bought for 200 bucks two years ago that's 26" wide in the living room, and a 19" tube that doesnt even have stereo sound that I got for free in my bedroom. I'd love to toss the 19, move the 26 into my bedroom, and hook up that 32" in the living room...

• Members

Polaroid 42" is 799 I think.

Is the Bravia 1080p? I've seen that for 699 around. The really nice Panasonic THX42 plasma is also pretty cheap, but again, I'm unsure if it's 1080p.

899 is the cheapest that I have found and even read about t hrough articles that you will find a 1080p lcd and that was for a 42" sylvania

• Members

Best Buy has a 19" widescreen pc monitor for 99.00, or I could get a 21-22in widescreen pc monitor for 150.00. I'll probably go to guitar center and pick up a small vox valvetronix with the 20% off deal,

Those are my exact plans. Snatch up the 19" monitor from Best Buy and swing by and grab the Vox AD120 head with the 20% off deal.

Archived