Blackheart Little Giant Head - Arrived!

scredly

• Members

I swapped out the EL84 for a JJ and preferred the stock tube. I went through a JJ, new Mullard, Tung-Sol, Fender/Sovtek and a Sovtek LPS in T1 (all 12AX7's). For gain and most hard rock tone, the Sovtek LPS won. I'll try to get a clip of it up.

I brought it to the NE AmpFest yesterday and the guys seemed to like it. It was especially sweet with the MI Audio Crunch Box and Decimator (for noise & feedback control) in front of it.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=25229730#post25229730

The Blackheart cabinet is back ordered until 7DEC. Hopefully it, and the Krank Rev Jr, will be here when I return from my event in FLA on 12DEC.

• Members
MF has $10 instant rebate on orders $100-$299. Blackheart is on the rebate list. It's mixed in with guitars not in with Amps.

Good deal going on at Music123 right now, too. They've got one of those "buy so much, get so much off" instant rebates up. For $100-249 it's $25 off, for $250 & up it's $45 off, etc.

The Blackheart with half-stack is $249, so I bought a pack of strings to bump up a level and got $45 off the amp. :D

"Special Order", though, so let's see how long it takes to finally get here....

--m.

• Members
Good deal going on at Music123 right now, too. They've got one of those "buy so much, get so much off" instant rebates up. For $100-249 it's $25 off, for $250 & up it's $45 off, etc.

The Blackheart with half-stack is $249, so I bought a pack of strings to bump up a level and got $45 off the amp.
:D

"Special Order", though, so let's see how long it takes to finally get here....

--m.

Woo thanks for the heads up! Just ordered my Blackheart!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived