Saw Soilwork, Devildriver, Lamb Of God & KSE

NixerX

• Members

On Saturday.

Soilwork's sound was {censored}. im sure it was the sound guy was trying to dial in a good sound. Since I know what soilwork sounds like they did great and Speed was really great to the crowd. The bass player as some really strange stage presence. My friend said he looked a lot like a drunk sasquatch with a bass doing a jig...he didn't mess up though. Amps looked like 5150's w/ Marshall cabs and SVT for the bass

Devildriver. Amazing show. Dez {censored}ing rules. He started up a great circle pit after telling the dud's that they were at a metal show and not at their uncles jazz show...funny coming from the guy who's dad was on leave it to beaver. Everything was spot on...the drummer dose some {censored}ing awesome windmills behind the kit! Amps were Mesa's

LOG. {censored}ing great. EVERY song was perfectly executed. excellent stage presence. They were so loud I had to take a {censored} after they were done. (I didn't even have any nachos from the concession stand!) Amps were Mesa. I could say what ones but the cabs were Mesa.

I didn't stick around for KSE.Although what I did stay to see they were tight. Howard Jones is a great vocalist. I don't know what amps they were using.

I'd go again. IMHO Devildriver put on the best show.

• Members

when i saw LOG, they played and sounded like ass. their amps were muddy as all hell. i think something was wrong with them though, because they checked guitars for ever and kept going back and tweaking or something. whatever it was. just mudd... and they probably played bad because of it.

• Members

Sucks........they are coming this Saturday night to Dallas and I can't make it to the show. I did see LOG on Sacrament with Slayer, COB, and Mastadon when they came here last and LOG ripped it up pretty good and their tone was better than the rest of the bands. I really wanted to go to see Devildriver.

• Members

Sucks........they are coming this Saturday night to Dallas and I can't make it to the show. I did see LOG on Sacrament with Slayer, COB, and Mastadon when they came here last and LOG ripped it up pretty good and their tone was better than the rest of the bands. I really wanted to go to see Devildriver.

You should not miss Devildriver. When the come back here Ill be seeing them again.

• Members

I saw devildriver recently in Sydney as part of gigantour
I agree they put on a good show, but the music was a bit too bland for my liking, I listened to their most recent album again and think their songs come across better recorded than they do live
The kids thought they were fantastic though, the circle pit thing etc.

• Members

I have seen all these bands twice except soilwork.

First time I saw KSE was right after the end of heartache came out and I liked that show, they played a lot of songs off alive or just breathing. TEoH and the newest album suck IMO. The second time I saw them they were still tight, there tone was still really clear, but almost every song was off of the end of heartache so that pissed me off. Plus, they have some pretty {censored} stage presence and adam d.'s jokes are just plain bad.

The first time I saw devildriver I couldn't stop laughing at how lame Dez was, asking people to put up their middle fingers and {censored}. And they were not tight at all. Second time I saw them was when they opened for opeth and i guess some of michael akerfeldt's holy light rubbed off on them because it was a huge turnaround, dez wasnt acting like an idiot, the band was tight, and they put on an overall good show. Much better stage presence second time around too.

Lamb of God impressed me both times I saw them. The most fun I've ever had in a pit has been these two times, and I even got a concussion the first time, in the wall of death. I don't really like listening to them on CD but they {censored}ing crush live.

• Members

I've seen DevilDriver unintentionally so many times. They've opened for a ton of bands. I don't really care for them. I've seen LoG twice, both times kicked ass; I really like that band. I've only seen Soilwork once, got to meet Speed, but they put on a DAMN good show; was at Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa. They played my favorite song by them, Nerve and I was so happy.

• Members

On Saturday.

Soilwork's sound was {censored}. im sure it was the sound guy was trying to dial in a good sound. Since I know what soilwork sounds like they did great and Speed was really great to the crowd. The bass player as some really strange stage presence. My friend said he looked a lot like a drunk sasquatch with a bass doing a jig...he didn't mess up though. Amps looked like 5150's w/ Marshall cabs and SVT for the bass

Devildriver. Amazing show. Dez {censored}ing rules. He started up a great circle pit after telling the dud's that they were at a metal show and not at their uncles jazz show...funny coming from the guy who's dad was on leave it to beaver. Everything was spot on...the drummer dose some {censored}ing awesome windmills behind the kit! Amps were Mesa's

LOG. {censored}ing great. EVERY song was perfectly executed. excellent stage presence. They were so loud I had to take a {censored} after they were done. (I didn't even have any nachos from the concession stand!) Amps were Mesa. I could say what ones but the cabs were Mesa.

I didn't stick around for KSE.Although what I did stay to see they were tight. Howard Jones is a great vocalist. I don't know what amps they were using.

I'd go again. IMHO Devildriver put on the best show.

Saw them in Lewiston eh?

Archived