Saw Soilwork, Devildriver, Lamb Of God & KSE

NixerX

• Members
I didn't stick around for KSE.

Are you mad? Awesome line up but leaving before KSE...??? they are just incredible live. Saw LOG support Heaven and Hell last month and they were pretty good but not a patch on KSE for sound quality, musicianship, songs and general stage presence...yes Adam can be a bit of a cock but he has got such a great guitar tone you see past it.....the kings of pinch harmonics....they leave Zakk in the dust...:thu:

• Members

I saw Devildriver back awhile ago here in Minnesota, when they were touring with Kataklysm, Unearth and Dimmu Borgir, Devildriver happens to be one of my favorite bands and put on one hell of a show. Dimmu played the best and put on the best show in my opinion, but out of the 3 times ive seen Dimmu they always played and sounded great. I've never had the intention to see KSE or Lamb of God mainly because im just not a big fan of either.

• Members

I saw Devildriver back awhile ago here in Minnesota, when they were touring with Kataklysm, Unearth and Dimmu Borgir, Devildriver happens to be one of my favorite bands and put on one hell of a show. Dimmu played the best and put on the best show in my opinion, but out of the 3 times ive seen Dimmu they always played and sounded great. I've never had the intention to see KSE or Lamb of God mainly because im just not a big fan of either.

You have great taste in music my friend. I would love to see Dimmu or Unearth but especially Dimmu..Ive been a fan for a long time.

• Members

Wow, almost completely worthless tour. Soilwork may be worth it if they play pre-NBC songs (It'd be worth admission just to hear them play the Chainheart Machine), and Lamb of God I kind of like, but other than that...

Devildriver just plain makes me wanna puke. Dez needs to get his hands chopped off and his vocal cords ripped out or something. ...nah, he'd still find a way to be unbelievably annoying without 'em.

• Members

Are you mad? Awesome line up but leaving before KSE...??? they are just incredible live. Saw LOG support Heaven and Hell last month and they were pretty good but not a patch on KSE for sound quality, musicianship, songs and general stage presence...yes Adam can be a bit of a cock but he has got such a great guitar tone you see past it.....
the kings of pinch harmonics
....they leave Zakk in the dust...
:thu:

:rolleyes:

Or that they have incredible stage presence, and are extremely tight as a band.

Every time I watch the KSE DVD, I find myself laughing numerous times at Adam's stage antics. Cape, and cut off daisy dukes = awesome.

• Members

Wow, almost completely worthless tour. Soilwork may be worth it if they play pre-NBC songs (It'd be worth admission just to hear them play the Chainheart Machine), and Lamb of God I kind of like, but other than that...

Devildriver just plain makes me wanna puke. Dez needs to get his hands chopped off and his vocal cords ripped out or something. ...nah, he'd still find a way to be unbelievably annoying without 'em.

+1

• Members

yes, but it's not "true metal" ( :evil::evil::evil: ) to like a band that more than 50 people in the entire world can stand to listen to for more than 10 seconds. Duh.

Also remember, if other people happen to like it, you must hate it, and not because you don't like it, but because other people like it.

Therefor: Kse obviously fails to meet the criteria to be t3h Tr00 MetAllzzz!!!, which means they obviously suck. :cop:

• Members
yes, but it's not "true metal" (
:evil:
) to like a band that more than 50 people in the entire world can stand to listen to for more than 10 seconds. Duh.

Also remember, if other people happen to like it, you must hate it, and not because you don't like it, but because other people like it.

Therefor: Kse obviously fails to meet the criteria to be t3h Tr00 MetAllzzz!!!, which means they obviously suck.
:cop:

don't be an idiot.

• Members
yes, but it's not "true metal" (
) to like a band that more than 50 people in the entire world can stand to listen to for more than 10 seconds. Duh.

Therefor: Kse obviously fails to meet the criteria to be t3h Tr00 MetAllzzz!!!, which means they obviously suck.
:cop:

:D tell me your not serious

• Members

That tour comes through here tonight. But.... I'm broke because of Christmas, so I couldn't afford to go. Oh well, I guess I'll wait till the Killswitch, Every Time I Die, Parkway Drive tour rolls through.

You missed a hell of a show dude....

Archived