Guitars that come with P90s

JBecker

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I love that I could have made a $10 bet who'd answer this thread, and I would have already won.

Hamer stuff too, btw, but I haven't ever really seen it around...

So true. Although, in the rest of the forums defense, most of the threads we start are geared towards our styles anyways... :o

• Members
Yeah but they're oversized single coils not too dissimilar from P90's.
:cop:

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Enter 7000 threads geeky guys have had on message boards and 1000000000000000000 conversations had amongst geeks in music stores for years :D.

• Members
So true. Although, in the rest of the forums defense, most of the threads we start are geared towards our styles anyways...
:o

Man, I thought I knew what teh br00tlz were.... then I went to the New England Amp Fest...

I was schooled on all tones evil and bowel shaking.

• Members
Hmm they always sounded like P90's with less output to me. Perhaps Im deafzors.
:o:p

Well you did say that an AC30 wasn't loud enough for you. :p

The AVRI pickups are slightly different and darker than the Duncan Hot's that I have in my JM, but they still don't seem to have the midrange snarl that I love from P-90's. Just different shades of :love:, really.

• Members
Well you did say that an AC30 wasn't loud enough for you.
:p

The AVRI pickups are slightly different and darker than the Duncan Hot's that I have in my JM, but they still don't seem to have the midrange snarl that I love from P-90's. Just different shades of
:love:
, really.

Its all about these:
http://harmonicdesign.net/allpages/gibsons.html#vp-90

:love:

You want to talk about high output, that JB in the bridge of my Edwards is insane. Its almost too hot. But it makes the Superbass roar like Godzilla with King Kong in a headlock taunting him with, "Yeah ape bitch you like that {censored}?" :mad::lol:

• Members

Get a G&L ASAT Special with the big soapbar looking MFD pickups! They aren't P90's, but look and sound similar. They're technically single coils, but they sound a bit different, and they have a really cool sound.... I liked my ASAT Special a lot. Awesome cleans, and can get pretty aggressive/crunchy sounding.... in a rock sort of way, not metal sort of way

Archived