There is nothing worse than waiting for UPS

xedgep90x

• Members

it's worse waiting for soemthing when you don't know which courier your guitar/amp will be coming through. :freak:

It was sent via Italian post and i swear the royal mail here doesn't deal with boxes as big as the one with my guitar in.

Damnit, i hope it arrives tomorrow!
Haven't got a tracking number for the UK, only up till it left Italy.

• Members

UPS out for delivery on the 18th - rerouted - out for delivery on 19th - rerouted - Out for delivery 20th - rerouted- UPS internal memo - rerouted - Out for delivery 21st on 2 trucks - rerouted - package found on local truck (not listed) and delivered evening of the 21st. Box damaged, no visible damage to cab, cab works but I've yet to crank it, receipt from Washington Music Center = OVER CHARGED! Called, waitng to see if credited before disputing! I've sinse found a local dealer (11 miles away) where I can order and pickup the same cab when it arrives for $48 less. Somebody shoot me.....

• Members

Waiting for USPS priority mail. Tracking numbers that can only be used to show when something is already delivered. Only update in the evening, so about 6 hours after you get your package, you can check the tracking info and see that, yes, in fact you have your package.

• Members

UPS out for delivery on the 18th - rerouted - out for delivery on 19th - rerouted - Out for delivery 20th - rerouted- UPS internal memo - rerouted - Out for delivery 21st on 2 trucks - rerouted - package found on local truck (not listed) and delivered evening of the 21st. Box damaged, no visible damage to cab, cab works but I've yet to crank it, receipt from Washington Music Center = OVER CHARGED! Called, waitng to see if credited before disputing! I've sinse found a local dealer (11 miles away) where I can order and pickup the same cab when it arrives for $48 less. Somebody shoot me.....

OUch dude! Sounds like my luck.

Nice avatar

Archived