SS Posse!!

Shask

• Members
I've had a Radeon 9250 (ehh..) installed for about 2 months... hooked up the second monitor to the onboard.

Ugly as hell. One of the monitors is black, the other is white and has a bluish tint to the background. I always needed more desktop space, though.

It's pretty easy to do.

Vector 112:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ISP-Technologies-Vector-100W-1x12-Guitar-Extension-Cabinet?sku=600123

yeah, I guess I need a new graphics card then :( I wanted to do that for the longesttt time.

and yeah.. 1000 for a cab.. is like.

KABOOM too much for ME.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
gosh, sounds like they'd be awesome for the metulz.

It's got enough gain to make EMGs useless.
Literally. The GC in Columbus had one last time I was there. I was messin' with it... and plugged one of those Behringer guitars into it (those things make Strat pickups seem high output) and put the gain on 10... it was more than enough for ANYTHING. Palm mutes sustained like open notes. :eek:

It had the Decimator built into it, too. So if you wanted to, you could actually USE all that, AND boost it. :lol:

• Members
It's got enough gain to make EMGs useless.

Literally. The GC in Columbus had one last time I was there. I was messin' with it... and plugged one of those Behringer guitars into it (those things make Strat pickups seem high output) and put the gain on 10... it was more than enough for ANYTHING. Palm mutes sustained like open notes.
:eek:

{censored}.

I want one now.

but just blew all my money on my stack.

• Members
I thought it sounded better than the TSL sitting beside it. It had 2 of the big sub cabs on it, though.

That thing was seriously a bass machine.

4x v30s, 2x Emi 15" guitar subs.
:love:
Is there a drool smiley?

When I first heard one, it was like "holy crap". Just shows they can do SS good if they want.

Archived