SS Posse!!

Shask

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I believe for the new year, i'm going to cut all my hair off like a real man. Sure I won't be cool any more, but I'm tired of it. And no i'm not shaving my head, it will just be a normal hair cut :thu: i'm also gonna trade my car in for something else. Its making me mean mad.

• Members

I dont understand this thread, what is this this SS Pose??

He-Man Tube Hater Club

GET OUT

GEEEEEEEEEEEET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

:mad:

Alternatively, it could be called:

The Sweet, Sweet Sound of Hard Clipping

GO! NOW!

• Members

I've come to a conclusion. I am a very sloppy guitarist.
:idk:

I need an amp with 3,000,000 db of gain to cover my sloppiness. Of course, with an amp with that much gain, I would need 30 noise gates and to only play single notes.
:idk::lol:

Ive always been a pretty tight rythym player, but I suck at leads...

• Members

This is a cool picture-

profile.jpg
This is the MotherBucker-

MOTHABUCK.jpg
This is what the color looks like in real life-

color.jpg
And this is my broken knob-

brokekk.jpg

OK, I have to say it, lol. That looks teh ghey.

I dont like pickuguards that arent "complete". Some of my favorite pickguards are probably Ibanez RGs...

• Members
Yeah, Ive just never been a lead player. In clips when I put leads, I always feel they are pretty {censored}ty, just there to take up space
:)

My lead skills are somewhere in between Kerry King and Kirk Hammet... closer to Kerry King... I tend to play a whole {censored}load of notes that don't exactly fit REALLY fast.

• Members

I try to play leads with finesse that fit the movement that I'm trying to accomplish. In the metal drum jam demo I recorded a few weeks ago, I composed the chords first and then played leads to accentuate and modulate them. Not my best work, but that's my technique anyway.

I'll let others be the judge of my speed, I guess.

• Members

My lead skills are somewhere in between Kerry King and Kirk Hammet... closer to Kerry King... I tend to play a whole {censored}load of notes that don't exactly fit REALLY fast.

Kerry King for melody + Dimebag for Whammy squeals = me :D

• Members
I try to play leads with finesse that fit the movement that I'm trying to accomplish. In the metal drum jam demo I recorded a few weeks ago, I composed the chords first and then played leads to accentuate and modulate them. Not my best work, but that's my technique anyway.

I'll let others be the judge of my speed, I guess.

The type of metal I play requires no finesse. At best, solos with notes that fit wouldn't sound right.

Think Slayer... would melodic leads fit Slayer at all? :lol:

• Members

The type of metal I play requires no finesse. At best, solos with notes that fit wouldn't sound right.

Think Slayer... would melodic leads fit Slayer at all?
:lol:

People always complain about Slayers solos, but I think it fits perfect. You dont expect Hell to sound all pretty and melodic :)

Archived