SS Posse!!

Shask

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Went to exchange my Small Clone today. It was kinda funky, and I had to go through 3 to get a good one :rolleyes: EH Quality. But now I am good to go :thu:

Was sitting here playing, and My ESP is sounding nutless, lol. I dont know if its because I have been playing my Gibson lately or what. I even switched to my 5150, because my Mark III sounded weak. I dont know if a preamp tube is dying or what.

• Members

I would like to have one of Daves Dean Vs. But of course, they don't make em lefty. At the moment I like my guitar, but I had to do some work to it. Don't order from Rondo, if you can't setup a guitar lol.

LOL. I should be getting my Agile back soon. It was out for fret leveling, and other lovin'. It may become my favorite :eek:

• Members
I like the Kramer Vanguard or w/e... the V they make. My old band's lead guitarist has one. Plays great, but the Quad Rails are a complete joke.
:lol:

Hottest pickup on the planet, but they're stupidly dark.

FUUDGE!

I want a Vanguard so bad. it's ridiculous.

I played one the other day and was FLOORED..

I too like the cheapo guitars, my main guitar is a 77 dollar "wtf is THAT?" guitar.

but I love it and plays freakin` great.

• Members
You need one of those ISP theta sub cabs....

I want one of those. I mean, come on. Who can resist enough bass to make your bass player quit? Who needs a bassist if you have one of those? :thu:

Little bit of off-topicness: I got bored so I rigged up a dual PC monitor setup. Do my browsing on the right monitor, the left is my desktop/yahoo/msn/winamp/etc.

It's pretty {censored}in' badass.

• Members
I want one of those. I mean, come on. Who can resist enough bass to make your bass player quit? Who needs a bassist if you have one of those?
:thu:

Little bit of off-topicness: I got bored so I rigged up a dual PC monitor setup. Do my browsing on the right monitor, the left is my desktop/yahoo/msn/winamp/etc.

It's pretty {censored}in' badass.

GOD DAMN IT!

I've been trying to do that for the longest time, did you get a new graphic card or what?

• Members

GOD DAMN IT!

I've been trying to do that for the longest time, did you get a new graphic card or what?

I've had a Radeon 9250 (ehh..) installed for about 2 months... hooked up the second monitor to the onboard.

Ugly as hell. One of the monitors is black, the other is white and has a bluish tint to the background. I always needed more desktop space, though.

It's pretty easy to do.

Vector 112: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ISP-Technologies-Vector-100W-1x12-Guitar-Extension-Cabinet?sku=600123

Archived