2008 Ibanez models... ZOMG!!!1!!1!1

JoshuaLogan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hahah. yeah. because i play a Gibson Les Paul Custom, and don't like Ibanez's alludes to the notion that i can't play guitar.

:rolleyes::blah:
:blah:

How about you get better taste in guitars, thnxkbai.

lol I didn't know you had an LP custom. must be one of your new purchases. we've all heard you clips dude. you struggled playing through powerchords and octaves in Thrice songs. you spend way too much time and money on gear you can't even come close to using valuably. GTFO. thx

p.s. many bands you claim to be into (such as DEP) use guitars you think of as "inferior" and make them sound better than anything you will ever be able to do in your entire life. Isn't that encouraging? :wave:

• Members

lol I didn't know you had an LP custom. must be one of your new purchases. we've all heard you clips dude. you struggled playing through powerchords and octaves in Thrice songs. GTFO. thx.

yeah because when i play just random {censored} while half cut and worrying more about my hard drive freezing up while recording than my playing, it really gives a great example of my ability.

go {censored} your hat.

• Members

yeah because when i play just random {censored} while half cut and worrying more about my hard drive freezing up while recording than my playing, it really gives a great example of my ability.

go {censored} your hat.

Hey, it's cool. Don't get so upset when you're backed into a corner.

• Members

Hey, it's cool. Don't get so upset when you're backed into a corner.

i'm hardly backed into a corner. i'm just setting the record straight to some ibanez-superstrat-hair/glam metal fanboy who seems to think that i'm some hack on guitar.

• Members
i'm hardly backed into a corner. i'm just setting the record straight to some ibanez-superstrat-hair/glam metal fanboy who seems to think that i'm some hack on guitar.

lols I'm 20 years old and far from interested in hair metal. I'm also far from the first person on the forum to comment on your {censored}ty playing. it's okay man. we both know you overcompensate with your gear. hey atleast you can afford it, right? :p

:cop::cop::cop::cop:

• Members
lols I'm 20 years old and far from interested in hair metal. I'm also far from the first person on the forum to comment on your {censored}ty playing. it's okay man. we both know you overcompensate with your gear. hey atleast you can afford it, right?
:p

:cop:

hahaha. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay.

• Members

hahaha. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay.

Maybe you wouldn't get owned so much if you didn't talk so much {censored} in the first place?

You can't deny that tons of bands (including some you like) have insanely skilled guitarists playing Ibanez or similar style guitars and making very impressive music with them. So, why bother even commenting in a thread like this with your pathetic snobby attitude? There are many, many people out there that are 100x more skilled and commited to their instrument than you and would kill for gear that you have, but can't and probably never will be able to afford it. The least you could do is attempt to get better and keep your gear snobbery & prejudices (which are hilarious) to yourself. Arguing will just make you look like a moron, because you know there's a ton of people here that agree with me. You should also notice I've only ever commented on your playing when you say something stupid first. Heh.

• Members

for the record, my gear is very middle of the road, and my playing is as well

but i can write a song, horay

Indeed, you can. I only went off on him because the gear snobbery is extremely annoying... especially coming from people who can barely play and think highly of themselves just because of the things they buy.

• Members
for the record, my gear is very middle of the road, and my playing is as well

but i can write a song, horay

+1

Oh, and I don't like shredding.

I hate pretty much every super strat and especially dislike Ibanez.

I was hoping for some non-shred models to show up in this thread :(.

The Artcore stuff would be so much better without the cheap as {censored} finish gooping up the neck.

• Members

Maybe you wouldn't get owned so much if you didn't talk so much {censored} in the first place?

You can't deny that tons of bands (including some you like) have insanely skilled guitarists playing Ibanez or similar style guitars and making very impressive music with them. So, why bother even commenting in a thread like this with your pathetic snobby attitude? There are many, many people out there that are 100x more skilled and commited to their instrument than you and would kill for gear that you have, but can't and probably never will be able to afford it. The least you could do is attempt to get better and keep your gear snobbery & prejudices (which are hilarious) to yourself. Arguing will just make you look like a moron, because you know there's a ton of people here that agree with me. You should also notice I've only ever commented on your playing when you say something stupid first. Heh.

haha. i just said "meh", because ibanez guitars are NOT my cup of tea. from there, you jumped all over my playing (presumably because you're a douchebag, but maybe not). i hate strat style guitars, and i hate pointy guitars.

• Members

I was hoping for some non-shred models to show up in this thread
:(

I think the Jet Kings are nice, but they've been fugly ever since they changed them to mahogany bodies, at which point they also decided that covering them in randomly attached plastic panels and offering them only in solid, equally plastic looking finishes complimented mahogany for some inexplicable reason. I can't believe they made new ones, and they still all look like that. :freak:

Archived