The new Mark Cameron amp sounds amazing...

blargh

• Members
Too bad you could not handle the gain with your style
:p

You figure out what a JVM looks like yet??? :poke:

Read on before you fail miserabley at trying to argue with me. You seemed to have missed my later post in this thread where I said I liked the way both of those amps sound. Compression is inherent in these types of amps. Ohhh.....I also used to own a splawn quickrod.:thu:

.....and no, I could care less about a JVM or what it looks like.:freak:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Read on before you fail miserabley at trying to argue with me. You seemed to have missed my later post in this thread where I said I liked the way both of those amps sound. Compression is inherent in these types of amps. Ohhh.....I also used to own a splawn quickrod.
:thu:

.....and no, I could care less about a JVM or what it looks like.
:freak:

Easy goes it heehaw :poke:

no arguement from me, you do well enough on your own :lol:

• Members

HC cracks me up. We go through periods of relative calm and then winter hits and this place turns into Rikers Prison.

All through the holidays this place was like a ghost town with people posting stuff like "got a new guitar cable today" or "should I reheat my spaghetti?". Looks like we are back to the HC I'v known since 2001. :)

• Members

^^^^^

Hehe, yep! ;)

Its great to see that dropthisd is STILL A {censored}ING DOUCHEBAG. I mean I'm a dick, but you take being a dick to a whole new level. Govt clearance? 6 figure salary? What in pesos?

----------

Mark Cameron makes two types of amps... both are PERFECT for you.

1) Overpriced fuzzy loose crap.

2) Overpriced fuzzy loose crap that you wait 3 years for.

That right there puts you on the same level as what youre complaining about.

& although I know youre either joking, or just havent heard Camerons work, its straight lame-tard to say {censored} about them.

-

• Members
Its great to see that dropthisd is STILL A {censored}ING DOUCHEBAG. I mean I'm a dick, but you take being a dick to a whole new level. Govt clearance? 6 figure salary? What in pesos?

Stick with mechanical engineering you {censored}ing weekend warrior because you still don't know {censored} about guitar playing or amps. You whine about Scott Splawn and his amps like hes your ex boyfriend who dumped you because you couldn't get it up anymore.. Get over it you {censored}ing hack crybaby.

Mark Cameron makes two types of amps... both are PERFECT for you.

1) Overpriced fuzzy loose crap.

2) Overpriced fuzzy loose crap that you wait 3 years for.

BTW, nice 5153 clips. I pee'd myself a little while listening to them.

Do us all a favor and QUIT PLAYING GUITAR. Your guitar playing much like your personality is offensive and {censored}ing boring. Stop now please.

You need to get back to your pool party

craigbipool.jpg

• Members
More great fiction from the internet Pretender Matt. And Mattie takes a page out Steel Kages playbook, lol. Wow how original Matt. How many times are you going pull out those "show stopper" comebacks, lol. Just more crap that you make up as you go along. Another reason that proves how your lameness makes you truly suck here on HC and on the internet. You know I'm right but alas you're inbred.

I like to share a few brief facts about me. I usually like to restrain this info because I enjoy seeing pukes like you meltdown and fail in making anything stick. Point is you need to get set straight since you can't even tell what time is. Here's some facts. I do systems level mechanical enginnering on advanced expeditionary space and exploration Orbiter platforms for NASA. Usually propulsion or mechanized antenna subsystems. I make a wonderful six figure salary, live in neighborhood you'll never be able to afford. I work with

the best and brightest minds in my industry. I have gained the respect from intellectual giants you will never meet or know in your short lived pathetic lifespan. I'll add a final note. This should make you realize that in this life you'll never amount anything beyond a ditch digger with a wasted 4 year CE degree earning what maybe $40k/year tops? You purport claims about my stability, or lack thereof both within a personal and profession context. Unlike you Mattie I carry a multi tiered US government security background clearance. What have you completed Matt? A secured credit card application?

So Mattie why the hell would you think I care what you or a few inbred retards (you included) over at the Splawn forums think about me, my clips or the gear I buy and sell. Deal with it Mattie? Bwahahahahahahahaha!

As brilliant as I'm sure you are, you clearly weren't an English major :lol:

• Members

More great fiction from the internet Pretender Matt. And Mattie takes a page out Steel Kages playbook, lol. Wow how original Matt. How many times are you going pull out those "show stopper" comebacks, lol. Just more crap that you make up as you go along. Another reason that proves how your lameness makes you truly suck here on HC and on the internet. You know I'm right but alas you're inbred.

I like to share a few brief facts about me. I usually like to restrain this info because I enjoy seeing pukes like you meltdown and fail in making anything stick. Point is you need to get set straight since you can't even tell what time is. Here's some facts. I do systems level mechanical enginnering on advanced expeditionary space and exploration Orbiter platforms for NASA. Usually propulsion or mechanized antenna subsystems. I make a wonderful six figure salary, live in neighborhood you'll never be able to afford. I work with

the best and brightest minds in my industry. I have gained the respect from intellectual giants you will never meet or know in your short lived pathetic lifespan. I'll add a final note. This should make you realize that in this life you'll never amount anything beyond a ditch digger with a wasted 4 year CE degree earning what maybe $40k/year tops? You purport claims about my stability, or lack thereof both within a personal and profession context. Unlike you Mattie I carry a multi tiered US government security background clearance. What have you completed Matt? A secured credit card application?

So Mattie why the hell would you think I care what you or a few inbred retards (you included) over at the Splawn forums think about me, my clips or the gear I buy and sell. Deal with it Mattie? Bwahahahahahahahaha!

phil, if you think Civil Engineers top out at $40 grand a year, then you're either a) totally dillusional or b) stuck in 1982

phil....I hate to be the one to point this out to you..but you're really not funny...you're laughable....there's a big difference...being that you're 'so smart' I shouldn't HAVE to point it out to you....but just to be on the safe side, I figured I would...

phil phil phil..I know full well that your lack of mental stability makes it quite difficult for you to hold down a job...so please, don't go on about your six figure salary...

and hey, if you do make a big six figures a year (in my experience peopel who brag about such things on a forum of all places are just blowing hot air..but that's besides the point), good for you! but one important thing:

money can't buy you talent phil....use some of that big paycheck of yours and take some guitar lessons...

Archived