Cameron CCV-100 ...canceled my order.

simbasa

• Members

You run your trap real good, but you yet have posted a note. Your buddy is the 30 second clip king and you're less.

They aint tunes? According to who? You? LOL

Full tunes there buddy. Maybe you need to get your glasses checked. Dozens of them as a matter of fact.

You and your buddy? Not a damn current note. LOL

Easy to comment when you have nothing of your own, isnt it?

Just like on the Cameron board where you 2 idiots jump anybody with a negative remark about your buddy. See a trend?

I {censored}ing laugh right in your faces cause you TWO losers will NEVER post a tune, a live clip, etc.

Still waiting for the VH clip bigmouth.

Immigrant Song? I think I knew that 35 years ago.

No, YOU, big mouth play some Jeff Beck, Trower, Hendrix, etc.

You never will. Neither of you will. Two of the biggest net posers ever. Both full of {censored}, IMO

Put the {censored} up, or shut the {censored} up.

Of course Ive posted Stuff, you try ( and fail) to make fun of it all the time and get shot down pretty hard ... Nothing of my own? Funny coming from the guy who has to use other peoples backing tracks, try again..

No, posting a clip of your wanking over somone elses cover is not a tune and you dont have to take my word for it, take everyone elses..

How many times have I invited you down to record our gigs? How many times have you threatened to come down? The last time you pussied out with yet another excuse, seems like thats the only thing you got..

seriously, come on down, stop being a {censored} and record it to your hearts content, you can have all the notes you want then. Ill even show you how to play the VH tune that you failed on. Weve got 2 more gigs coming up in April, Ill send you the address yet again... If you dont want to do that, Ill talk to steve and we can get together in his studio and play and record til we're blue in the face, Im not afraid to play and record are you? You can laugh in my face then, how about it?

Its funny how you go on about playing like it matters in any way to anyone. You sit at home in your moms house on your fat ass and have nothing else to do. Call me crazy but Id expect alot more from someone who runs their mouth as much as you do.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yay!!

I was wondering when you were going to post a clip!! There is a guy on TGP page who told me that he was convinced that you start {censored} with people so that you can post clips! Im starting to agree with him!!

You got nothing. Cemetary gates? LOLOLOLOLOL

Poser for a few Namm fools.

How about a whole tune? Never happen.

Between the two of you {censored}tards you cant play a complete tune.

• Members

Of course Ive posted Stuff, you try ( and fail) to make fun of it all the time and get shot down pretty hard ... Nothing of my own? Funny coming from the guy who has to use other peoples backing tracks, try again..

No, posting a clip of your wanking over somone elses cover is not a tune and you dont have to take my word for it, take everyone elses..

How many times have I invited you down to record our gigs? How many times have you threatened to come down? The last time you pussied out with yet another excuse, seems like thats the only thing you got..

seriously, come on down, stop being a {censored} and record it to your hearts content, you can have all the notes you want then. Ill even show you how to play the VH tune that you failed on. Weve got 2 more gigs coming up in April, Ill send you the address yet again... If you dont want to do that, Ill talk to steve and we can get together in his studio and play and record til we're blue in the face, Im not afraid to play and record are you? You can laugh in my face then, how about it?

Its funny how you go on about playing like it matters in any way to anyone. You sit at home in your moms house on your fat ass and have nothing else to do. Call me crazy but Id expect alot more from someone who runs their mouth as much as you do.

You need ME to record your suck band? LOL

Its so easy to play to a backing, then do it. Cant work your recorder? LOL

You couldnt work a 4 track cassette. You said as much on TGP.

You CANT.....remember that. You CANT. Funny, you never recorded a practice? a show? Give me a break. Loser

Go get the TAB for the Immigrant Song LOL

I failed on the VH tune? LOL Where's yours? You changed your tune fast after I posted it. Put up your version.

• Members

You got nothing. Cemetary gates? LOLOLOLOLOL

Poser for a few Namm fools.

How about a whole tune? Never happen.

Between the two of you {censored}tards you cant play a complete tune.

blah blah......

blah blah......

blah blah......

blah blah......

blah blah......

blah blah......

blah blah......

blah blah......

blah blah......

blah blah......

• Members
You're arguing that your clips of others peoples music (wanking to a {censored}ing backing track) prove that you have more talent than other people.

Do you realize how asinine that sounds?

Post an original. Oh wait thats right.... You dont have any. Loser.
:lol:

The above post is so obvious its amazing how he cant quite grasp it...

• Members

It's fine.

I'm going to put this in Telephant style terms.

Carl is that ho that you can't ever really make any money off of because no one wants her, but you keep her around to keep your pimp hand feeling strong. My pimp slap has never been better.

• Members
It's fine.

Carl is that ho that you can't ever really make any money off of because no one wants her, but you keep her around to keep your pimp hand feeling strong. My pimp slap has never been better.

LMFAO!!!!! Now THATS keepin' it real. :lol::lol::lol:

Carl, post an original. :idea:

• Members

Back your face up for once.

Your band must really {censored}in SUCK for you not to post a note by now.

Last 2 gigs....all you made were excuses to how you sucked asshole. Nowonder you wont post a tune.

The VH backing is available. Go for it bitch, instead of bagging on mine. I did it already. You just talk about it.

• Members
:D:D:D
It's fine.

:thu::D:D:D

• Members

Last 2 gigs....all you made were excuses to how you sucked asshole. Nowonder you wont post a tune.

The VH backing is available. Go for it bitch, instead of bagging on mine. I did it already. You just talk about it.

Post an original. :cop:

• Members
You need ME to record your suck band? LOL

Its so easy to play to a backing, then do it. Cant work your recorder? LOL

You couldnt work a 4 track cassette. You said as much on TGP.

You CANT.....remember that. You CANT. Funny, you never recorded a practice? a show? Give me a break. Loser

Go get the TAB for the Immigrant Song LOL

No , you offered, or do you forget that?

I said that I never really tried do you remember that? TRy getting your facts together before you try to lie..

No one buys your BS carl , its old. You lie and throw {censored} out hoping that someone will buy it like you did with the what you said about Scott, we all have your number..

Come on down like you said you would over and over again, you cant spin that any more than you can try and spin the fact that your afraid to come down. Thats why youll never venture from your computer or mommy..

Youre afraid, remember that ;)

whats next? you gonna make fun of my sister who passed or wish that my son and girl die from cancer again? Cmon big man, show some balls for once in your life and step up to the plate. Stop talking {censored} and walk the walk

• Members

And Im giving you an opportunity to watch me school you live where I dont have the benefit of retakes and punch ins..

As much as I didnt like the way I played, I still pissed all over your WEAK attempt that was Chock fulll of excuses...

Cmon, be a man and stop hiding.

• Members
No , you offered, or do you forget that?

I said that I never really tried do you remember that? TRy getting your facts together before you try to lie..

No one buys your BS carl , its old. You lie and throw {censored} out hoping that someone will buy it like you did with the what you said about Scott, we all have your number..

Come on down like you said you would over and over again, you cant spin that any more than you can try and spin the fact that your afraid to come down. Thats why youll never venture from your computer or mommy..

Youre afraid, remember that
;)

whats next? you gonna make fun of my sister who passed or wish that my son and girl die from cancer again? Cmon big man, show some balls for once in your life and step up to the plate. Stop talking {censored} and walk the walk

You really can't let your guitar do the talking. Neither can Ralph, and thats all its about.:idea:

Nothing but an excuse maker, remember that. You cant play worth a {censored} and thats why these is nothing posted....remember that.
You are afraid to post anything. Remember that.

You cant play, jack Never could

• Members
You really can't let your guitar do the talking. Neither can Ralph, and thats all its about.
:idea:

Nothing but an excuse maker, remember that. You cant play worth a {censored} and thats why these is nothing posted....remember that.

Post something that you wrote and that you played with other real musicians.

Oh, you can't? That's right - you're a cover musician at best and a basement hack.

• Members

And Im giving you an opportunity to watch me school you live where I dont have the benefit of retakes and punch ins..

As much as I didnt like the way I played, I still pissed all over your WEAK attempt that was Chock fulll of excuses...

Cmon, be a man and stop hiding.

You couldnt school Digital Jams LOL

Please, in my book , you suck.

I saw you play. You suck.

• Members
You really can't let your guitar do the talking. Neither can Ralph, and thats all its about.

Post an original. :cop:

• Members
Isnt it though!! By the way, I havent been here in so long it's funny how somethings never change! What I mean is that Its kind of funny to see you still trolling here and posting apology threads just like you did so many times before throughout the years !! I see nothing changes Alex!!

Hope all is well

~R~

We all fly off the handle at times.

Some of us are just man enough to admit it. :thu:

• Members

Carl, you've never once let you're {censored}ing guitar do the talking. You let you're mouth run across the internet waiting for the banhammer to fall.

You live on LI. Kage is gigging NYC and LI. How hard is it to make the {censored}ing drive, show up, and watch?

You want to let his guitar to the talking? If you care so much that you follow him around the net giving him a hard time, I'd think your fat ass can roll up to a bar and watch a set.

Archived