OT: Anyone else hate movies with sexual abuse or rape scenes?

marshallnoise

• Members

Sorta pissed right now. Was just watching a movie that I hadn't seen before and I was told it was sort of a thriller that had some mind twisting in it. Well, got about 30 minutes into it and all of a sudden, out of nowhere a chick is getting raped by someone who just robbed a guy and a girl.

It pissed me off to the point that I yanked the movie out of the DVD player and threw it out.

Anyone else get pissed at these kinds of movies? :mad:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I get really really angry and send angry emails. And then i get my bible and pray for those people who make such filth. I think that its sick that people want to potray reality in such a graphic manner! its preposterous, they shouldnt be aloud to do it! :mad:

• Members

I certainly don't get so pissed that I dismiss the whole movie because of the one scene. (although I do that with the matrix at the end when he does that stupid superman bull{censored}...{censored} that series)

In fact, I was just watching the Sopranos, season 3, and there was a rape scene in there that was one of the most intense scenes I've ever seen anywhere. I didn't like the rape, but the scene was so {censored}ing good that the episode (maybe the character development as a whole) wouldn't have been as good without it. It is meant to evoke that kind of reaction.

• Members

Sorta pissed right now. Was just watching a movie that I hadn't seen before and I was told it was sort of a thriller that had some mind twisting in it. Well, got about 30 minutes into it and all of a sudden, out of nowhere a chick is getting raped by someone who just robbed a guy and a girl.

It pissed me off to the point that I yanked the movie out of the DVD player and threw it out.

Anyone else get pissed at these kinds of movies?
:mad:

:rolleyes:

• Members

no, im angry just thinking about it!!
They shouldnt even be aloud to potray women that way!! its sickening.!

One things for sure.

You must be a women.

STFU its a MOVIE.

Have some variety in your movies mang.

Cant stand any diversity...

Just wanna be entertained.

Fat peice of whale SHIT:mad::mad:

Nah mang just kidding.

But not really.

• Members

Shoulda known better in this place...

either way...

was the rape scene random and totally out of place? or did it actually have a purpose in developing the storyline?

If its the latter, then you're just being a tool... ( edit: I'm just kidding with the "tool" part, but you get the point )

• Members

One things for sure.

You must be a women.

STFU its a MOVIE.

Have some variety in your movies mang.

Cant stand any diversity...

Just wanna be entertained.

Fat peice of whale SHIT:mad:

Nah mang just kidding.

But not really.

No sir, you arent going to think the molten lava in the depths of HELL is entertaining and diverse.:mad:

Archived