OT: my body is rejecting water

the_bleeding

• Members
there is only one sodium. and yes, water can be dangerous and kill you, if you drink 30 gallons
:rolleyes:

You mentioned the sodium, but not that water can be toxic at a given concentration?

You must find a smiley that rolls only one eye, and ammend your post.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Consider it a 'cleanse'

I had it too the other week...didn't eat much for a week.

Sorry to hear that.

Oh yes it was indeed a cleanse, of my entire digestive tract. Of course whatever food I'd eaten in the last 30 hours prior to being sick, I immediately threw in the garbage after I was done with my "cleanse". I highly doubt this was food poisoning (because I had no cramps, which seem to come with food poisoning), but still...I can't even imagine eating those foods for the next month after that kind of experience.

• Members

Sorry to hear that.

Oh yes it was indeed a cleanse, of my entire digestive tract. Of course whatever food I'd eaten in the last 30 hours prior to being sick, I immediately threw in the garbage after I was done with my "cleanse". I highly doubt this was food poisoning (because I had no cramps, which seem to come with food poisoning), but still...I can't even imagine eating those foods for the next month after that kind of experience.

I lost over 10 pounds and have kept it off which is good.

I ate that Thai soup I love just hours before it came on...now I can't even think about going there again for that soup. :cry:

• Members

hahha wow so much posting in my thread. I slept since my last post and just woke up 5 mins ago because my friend was pounding on my door.

I honestly feel like the king of the world right now, which tells me its flu or food poisoning (i did also eat chinese last night).

And whoever suggested rabies is an asshole, if i am showing symptoms of rabies that means im days away from DYING and i actually believed you guys for a bit... but then i realized that a main symptom is tingly limbs because your brain is being eaten, which i dont have. Im guna go back to sleep now hahahah.

• Members

I honestly feel like the king of the world right now, which tells me its flu or food poisoning (i did also eat chinese last night).

No, that tells you it is NOT the flu. The flu lasts a week at least. And actually, influenza doesn't cause vomiting in the vast majority of cases - that's gastroenteritis - it is primarily characterized by fever, aches, chills, coughing, and congestion. Really, the only time vomiting occurs is in extreme cases in children and the elderly.

Further reading:

Faces of Influenza

[/annoying know-it-all]

Archived