Free x100-b?

Stevenexp

• Members

So 2 months ago I had an order for an x100-b that I cancelled. I didn't have the money for it so I decided to just pass it up. They came out on april first and I cancelled my order a week before that. I got the refund a couple days later on my credit card so it was all good. Well 5 minutes ago the amp showed up at my door! WTF? well I guess gotta contact them right? ANYWAYS happy unexpected amp day?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So 2 months ago I had an order for an x100-b that I cancelled. I didn't have the money for it so I decided to just pass it up. They came out on april first and I cancelled my order a week before that. I got the refund a couple days later on my credit card so it was all good. Well 5 minutes ago the amp showed up at my door! WTF? well I guess gotta contact them right? ANYWAYS happy unexpected amp day?

HUAD!!!

At least blast the hell out of it and record clips first. :cop:

• Members

You have to dammit:mad:

+1...don't be a {censored}. It's their mistake. If they call you up wanting to know where the money is play dumb...you didn't know they gave you a refund. Once they state that they did, you go on a tirade on how much of a cluster{censored} the whole thing has been and you don't want the amp.

I like Carvin and am always up for being a straight up dude...but it's their mistake.

Any way you look at it, you have 10 days to try out the amp anyways...so at least try it out for a week before sending it back.

• Members

I'd tell them that you're taking the standard 10 days to check it out. If it's worth the price of admission after those 10 days, then tell them to bill you for it. If not, have them pay for you to ship it back.

It WAS their mistake, after all.

• Members

I'd tell them that you're taking the standard 10 days to check it out. If it's worth the price of admission after those 10 days, then tell them to bill you for it. If not, have them pay for you to ship it back.

It WAS their mistake, after all.

I'm keeping myself from trying it.... Because if I like it I'll hate to send it back. I don't have the money for an amp right now. :(

• Members

I'm keeping myself from trying it.... Because if I like it I'll hate to send it back. I don't have the money for an amp right now.
:(

For godsake man...that's the GAS talking. Show some willpower. Try it out because I for one selfishly want to know what somebody thinks about the reissue. I don't believe I've read a review of the reissue yet. For that matter hook and up and record some clips too.

You CAN try the amp...like it...and still send it back. I know how tough it would be...but PLEASE.

Archived